“Got the knots out!”

Brisbane
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“Got the knots out!”
Reviewed 5 March 2012

After a week on the slopes, I had found muscles I had forgotten existed! Knead a massage were very professional and fixed me up right as rain for another epic week of boarding! You can choose what type of music you want during your massage too, which is great!

Visited February 2012

New York City, New York
31 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 63 helpful votes
“Great message with pick your own music!!”
Reviewed 13 February 2012

I've never had that option to pick my own type of music...I hate new agey, messagey music...Love that idea. My message therapist was very good. CJ?? a male

Visited February 2012
Las Vegas, Nevada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 98 helpful votes
“Mostly great”
Reviewed 1 February 2012

I love the convenience of being able to get an appointment when I need one. The down side is that not all of their therapists are equally talented, and when you find one that is, he or she may not be around long. Tell them exactly what you're looking for in a therapist when you book, that helps.

Visited January 2012
Park City, Utah
38 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Easy and affordable”
Reviewed 1 February 2012

We got great massages at good prices. Easy to get appointment too.

Visited March 2011
Ohio
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Wonderful Spot”
Reviewed 2 January 2012

Had one of my best massages ever. The place is clean, organized, efficient. They call to remind you of your appointment, and even allow for cancellations up to 4 hours before. The paper work can be filled out in 5 minutes. Ask for Rocia! She was excellent.

Visited December 2011