“Locals Know”

18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 47 helpful votes
“Locals Know”
Reviewed 17 October 2012

It is wonderful to have a massage service like this that you can call and usually get in on short notice. Consistent quality of service. I know a lot of locals who use them. Convenient location.

Visited October 2012

Tustin,
“Web site charged me twice”
Reviewed 19 March 2012

I was charged twice for the purchase of a gift certificate and then had to hassle for a refund. The system printed the first gift certificate with all zeros so was obviously invalid, leading me to believe it was the preview copy. I submitted again and was charged twice. The company tried to deny the refund by stating there was a no refund policy. The employees would not provide a phone number for me to contact accounting. They seemed to find my frustration amusing, which added insult to injury.

Visited March 2012
Toronto, Canada
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Starbucks and Massage”
Reviewed 5 March 2012

The price is 25% less than more pretentious spots, but for a deep tissue skiier's massage, more than adequate.

Brisbane
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“Got the knots out!”
Reviewed 5 March 2012

After a week on the slopes, I had found muscles I had forgotten existed! Knead a massage were very professional and fixed me up right as rain for another epic week of boarding! You can choose what type of music you want during your massage too, which is great!

New York City, New York
31 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 63 helpful votes
“Great message with pick your own music!!”
Reviewed 13 February 2012

I've never had that option to pick my own type of music...I hate new agey, messagey music...Love that idea. My message therapist was very good. CJ?? a male