“Superb and relaxing massage.”
Review of Knead a Massage

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Knead a Massage
Reviewed 14 January 2013 via mobile

Had a tweak in my back from skiing so the local Chiroprator Corey recommend I go here. Randomly received Melissa who was super and really worked through the muscles surrounding my injury. Who knows maybe back on the slopes sooner because if it. Either way very relaxed.

1  Thank Seaveybryan

Reviewed 14 January 2013

This was my second and final time at this place. Last year while skiing I went in for a 90 minute massage and it lasted 80 minutes. The massage was ok, not bad, nor was it something special but I remember wondering why a 90 minute massage only lasted 80 minutes. I figured we got started late or something no big deal.

This trip I again went for the 90 minute massage and it only lasted for 75 minutes this time. When I asked about it, I was told that the 60 minute massages last 50 minutes and the 90 last 80 minutes with the other 10 minutes for you to relax and have some quiet time alone. Well if you are going to do that, then call it what it is: either a 50 minute or 80 minute massage.

Sorry, you have a nice place, clean, with friendly people, but don't charge me for 90 minutes when you are only giving me 75 (not even the 80 I should be getting).

Reviewed 29 December 2012

My party had 3 massages here. We schedule massages after a couple days of skiing. Nothing special about this place. Massages were OK, not bad but not great. It's pretty bare bones. A room, a table and some music. Two of the three massagees said their therapist didn't use very much lotion. We'd probably opt for Align spa again over KAM next tome we come to Park City.

Reviewed 17 October 2012

It is wonderful to have a massage service like this that you can call and usually get in on short notice. Consistent quality of service. I know a lot of locals who use them. Convenient location.

Reviewed 19 March 2012

I was charged twice for the purchase of a gift certificate and then had to hassle for a refund. The system printed the first gift certificate with all zeros so was obviously invalid, leading me to believe it was the preview copy. I submitted again and was charged twice. The company tried to deny the refund by stating there was a no refund policy. The employees would not provide a phone number for me to contact accounting. They seemed to find my frustration amusing, which added insult to injury.