My husband and I spent 4 nights at the Chateau Apres Lodge in early March of 2007 and were not disappointed. For the price, we were a bit apprehensive about the accomodations but everything was fine. The lodge is just as it is described on their web page. The rooms are very basic, but adequate and clean. The staff is friendly and helpful. The continental breakfast of cereal, toast, muffins and juice is enough to get you going each morning and there's hot cider by the fire in the lobby each evening. We returned home from our ski trip feeling good about our lodging choice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chateau Apres Lodge offers affordable, convenient and comfortable lodging in Park City. We are a true "Skiers Ski Lodge!" ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, HostelWorld, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Chateau Apres Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau Apres Hotel Park City
- Chateau Apres Lodge Park City, Utah