I've stayed at Chateau Apres two years in a row, both for 2 nights. The first time I stayed here I was pleasantly surprised to find a place with such a great location and so affordable. You can walk to the PC ticket booth in under 10 minutes. This is extremeley convienient especially since the parking lots get full quickly and if you don't get to the resort in time you may have to pay for parking or just not get any at all. That happened the first day we got there.
This year I stayed there and was unfortunate to get a room right above the kitchen/breakfast area. From about 8-8:30am you can hear the talking and laughing from the people eating breakfast right under you. It is really loud and woke me up. You can almost make out what the people are saying and when someone laughs loud it feels like they are right outside your door. If you are an early riser then no problem. But if want to sleep in then you may have some problems. Last year this was not an issue because I was not above the kitchen.
It also hailed the night I stayed there and it was extremely loud. It sounded like someone was throwing rocks at the window. This problem was also due to location of the room. We were in the corner of the building where we have two single pane window facing out.
This year we noticed that the rooms were upgraded with a small flat screen tv and lots more channels. There is also a new mac to use in the lobby. The wireless was extremely slow but that was also probably due to the location of my room. Last year it was better as room was in the center of the building.
The rooms are clean but not updated. The towels are white but feel very old. It didn't seem like the central heat was working so we had to use the small but loud space heater.
Pros: Great location, affordable, free breakfast, clean
Cons: Not updated, can be noisy, no spa or pool, no laundry facilities
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chateau Apres Lodge offers affordable, convenient and comfortable lodging in Park City. We are a true "Skiers Ski Lodge!" ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, HostelWorld and Odigeo so you can book your Chateau Apres Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau Apres Hotel Park City
- Chateau Apres Lodge Park City, Utah