Marriott's Summit Watch
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Shadow Ridge Resort Hotel(Park City)(Great Value!)
US$99
Marriott's MountainSide(Park City)(Great Value!)
US$130
Marriott
Hampton Inn and Suites Park City(Park City)(Great Value!)
US$116
US$113
Hampton.com
The Chateaux Deer Valley(Park City)(Great Value!)
US$191
Sundial Lodge at Canyons Village(Park City)(Great Value!)
US$108
US$129
US$98
Orbitz.com
Hyatt Centric Park City(Park City)(Great Value!)
US$184
US$178
Travelocity
US$344
  • Pool
Westgate Park City Resort & Spa(Park City)(Great Value!)
US$193
US$161
Grand Summit Hotel(Park City)(Great Value!)
US$198
US$164
Travelocity
  • Pool
All reviewsmain streetactivity centerfull kitchenalpine buildingbedroom villabasketball courtski liftseveral buildingsmarriott timesharerestaurants and shopsvacation clubdeer valleydaily activitiesgreat activitiesperfect locationparking garagejacuzzi tub
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 December 2013

I stayed here for 3 nights in December. First, I'll say the location is terrific. It's right at the bottom of Main Street and I never had to drive anywhere. The hotel itself is nice. I would say my room was nothing extravagant. It was your average, clean room. The only problem I had (and it wouldn't dissuade me from staying again) is that it has an odd layout. It consists of 4 buildings that are not connected. It wouldn't matter if you're in a warmer climate but if I needed to run to front desk it meant me putting on my boots and jacket because it was in the other building. The fitness center is in the parking garage, and going to the pool and hot tubs ( very nice) meant I had to bundle up and then change in a locker room into swimsuit and then do the same thing leaving except now your soaking wet walking outside back to your room. It just didn't seem like anyone kept in mind that there could be 2 feet of snow when they designed it. I enjoyed the hot tubs though but I couldn't help thinking that if I had children that I had to bundle up and then dress and re- dress it would be a hassle. Lastly, I was with a group of people in a total of 4 rooms. I missed a bar. it would've been nice to grab a drink while we were waiting for the rest of our party before dinner. Utah has strict rules about alcohol so that could be the reason- not sure.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank CGriff06
MVCI_Executive, Manager at Marriott's Summit Watch, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2013

Thank you for visiting Marriott’s Summit Watch and providing your positive review on Tripadvisor. We certainly apologize for the layout detracting from your visit and can understand your frustration with the amount of snow on the ground. We look forward to welcoming you in the future.

Reviewed 14 December 2013

My husband, 17 year old son and I stayed in a one-bedroom villa during Thanksgiving week. Location right on Main Street was really convenient - we walked Main Street numerous times and to the City Park as well and shopping (supermarkets, outlets, Walmart, liquor store) was less then a fifteen minute drive.The staff was friendly, extremely helpful, polite, professional; the unit was spacious (and we live in a four-story brownstone), very clean - full kitchen, dining area, breakfast bar, fireplace with very comfortable window seats and a great view of the mountains, wonderful oversized shower with plenty of hot water and a separate jacuzzi, washer and dryer, large tiled entry way with six foot bench and adjacent coat rack on wall (it was too early to ski but I can see how this would be so convenient when coming in from the snow to eliminate tracking it in throughout the unit) - the unit floor plan couldn't have been better. It was really comfortable and homey. I enjoyed the outside hot tub (I thought the walk back to our unit which was several blocks along the plaza would be daunting, given the outside temperature, but I walked back comfortably in flip-flops!) We had no trouble with Wifi. We even rented a DVD at the gift shop. There was plenty of parking available at all times. I would highly recommend staying here and look forward to returning.

Room Tip: We were in the Silver Nugget building - a corner suite -quiet and a lovely view of the mountains and very sunny - Unit 6421.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank agtiesqx2

We appreciate your five-star review of Marriott’s Summit Watch! Our team is happy to hear your family enjoyed the villa and the many amenities at the resort. We hope to host you again on your next visit to Park city!

Reviewed 15 November 2013

Pulling into the garage beneath the hotel, I had difficulty locating the elevator to the lobby. I found the layout of the parking garage (and the hotel in general) to be a bit confusing and inconvenient. I didn't find any other way to get to the lobby, but if there is, I would recommend it. The man at the desk was friendly and helpful.

Thankfully, I did not haul my family's luggage into the lobby because I had to go back down to the garage and drive to another elevator for a separate building. Hotel parking is $15 per night, but there were plenty of spaces.

We spent just one night in the one bedroom villa. The room itself was incredible. The room felt REALLY big. The kitchen was nice, but unremarkable. The bathroom was impressive. There was both a walk in shower and a two-person jacuzzi tub. The bed and linens are just what I expect from Marriott.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing main street.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 November 2013

We always stay at Summit Watch, great rooms, terrific, personable staff and a perfect location right on Main St. just a walk to everything and really convenient underground parking. The other reviews say it well. We'll be back next trip to Park City. Some rooms have better views than others, so if that's important to you, simply ask. Thanks Malcolm and Mark for taking care of us.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ELunk
Reviewed 13 November 2013

We stayed in a one bedroom "villa" with a mountain view. The room was a nice size. A fairly large living area with a fireplace and full kitchen. The bedroom was pretty average, but included a great whirlpool tub. The tub is pretty much in the bedroom; there's no door between the tub area and the bedroom. Then there was a vanity next to it and a small, separate bathroom with a shower, sink and toilet.

The location is right at the bottom of the hill on the main shopping/restaurant road in Park City. The trolley picks up right across the street. I thought the room was a pretty good value given the steep prices in Park City. Although the room felt dated and old, it was well-maintained. The bed was comfortable and the tub was great. The kitchen was well-stocked with pans, silverware, etc.

We asked for a mountain view and technically received one, but there really was no "mountain" view. There was a hill that was none too scenic with a road right in front of it. The front desk agent asked if we'd like the mountain view we requested or a view towards the property/courtyard. I hesitated and told him I'd never been there before so I wasn't quite sure, but he didn't offer any opinion. The other view was definitely better as the courtyard area is actually pretty scenic.

The term "villa" is a misnomer. Villa implies some sort of luxury. What you get here is pretty basic, with the exception of the whirlpool tub. It's a basic one-bedroom apartment with a definite apartment feel.

My main complaint with this hotel was the checkout time, which was early. I can't remember if it was 10 or 11, but it was definitely before noon.

In spite of the somewhat minor disappointments, we would probably stay here again if we were on a budget due to the location, large room, and relatively inexpensive price for Park City.

Room Tip: Mountain view rooms are actually hill view rooms. I wouldn't pay extra for it.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple