“"Beautiful condos in great location"”

Park Station Resort Condominium
Utah
“"Beautiful condos in great location"”
Reviewed 11 November 2011

These condos are beautifully appointed with full kitchens and they are within walking distance to all the Park City restaurants and shops. They're a great place to stay if you're going skiing as well.

Room Tip: If you don't like road noise, request a room that does not face the busy highway.
  • Stayed June 2011, travelled with family
2 Thank katie88889

Solo
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Memphis, Tennessee
Reviewed 19 July 2011

Have stayed here 3 times over the years with my ski club. I can't imagine a better location in Park City. It's right at the foot of Park City's Main Street, meaning it's just a short walk to the Town Lift. There's also a bus stop right outside the door so getting to Deer Valley or The Canyons or the main base of PCMR is easy.

With the condos being individually owned, the furnishings are kind of hit-and-miss. Our condo seemed to have been recently updated and we had a wonderfully large kitchen with a very nice array of cooking accouterments. Our 2BR unit had a king in the master suite and twins in the the second bedroom, which was quite small. Other units I visited had smaller kitchens and/or living rooms; it all depended on the floor plan.

It would be nice if the master suites had twins that could be combined into a king as we had a number of condos where people were forced to share a king rather than being able to have their own beds.

There are two hot tubs (a smaller one indoors and another outdoors) and a heated pool which were great for apres ski. We stayed in the main building and there was a small laundry facility there.

The staff was friendly and helpful when we had questions.

• Stayed February 2011, travelled with friends
1 Thank Cards-Preds-Fan
Alexandria, Va
Reviewed 31 January 2011

Stayed here with Ski Club of Washington DC. Condos made a great effort to have most of our rooms ready by early afternoon before 4 pm check in. Our condo was comfortable for 4 with overstuffed sofas, cozy wood-burning fireplace, wood just outside on patio, nice kitchen and baths. Pillows a bit flat and stiff but slept fine once I figured out how to get comfortable. Decor was simple but relaxing. Could have used more hooks for skis, helmets, boots but there was space for the 4 of us. Outside hot tub is available. Staff was a bit behind getting luggage for 44 on our departure so be sure to allow for time if more than one large group is checking out as was the case for us. Staff was friendly if not always prompt with a few requests. Be persistent but polite.

• Stayed January 2011
2 Thank rdytogo_always
Texas
Reviewed 13 January 2011

stayed at the park station condominiums. great location...can walk two minutes to the town lift and be on the slopes quickly. also walk onto main street and view all the neat shops and restaurants within a few minutes. stayed in #113 and had a very nice condo....great amenities and clean and nicely decorated. highly recommend.

• Stayed January 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank KentuckyCodger
Oregon
Reviewed 9 August 2009

I read some of the other reviews of this place, and I think they are mixed because each unit is privately owned. Our 2 bedroom condo was beautiful, leather couches, 40'' flat screen, fire place, granite counter tops etc. Location was great right on the local bike trails, and close to downtown. Both bedrooms were very well appointed, comfortable beds, televisions, so on. The front desk staff was also very friendly and accommodating. Overall I would definitely come back here again. Where else in Park City can you find a two bedroom condo for a $150 a night. Although from reading the other reviews I guess its up to chance what unit your in.

• Stayed August 2009, travelled on business
5 Thank thegoatman44
baltimore
Reviewed 21 February 2009

This was our second stay at the Park Station Resort Condominium. Each time, we came during President Week for a 5 night stay in one of the hotel rooms (building 2). I agree with other travelers' comments that the rooms are outdated and we found the bathroom to be very small. However, the location is truly amazing, the price unbelievably reasonable and the accomodation very clean. It only took us about 4 minutes to walk with our skis and ski boots to the town lift and we never had to wait at the lift. The front desk was also gracious to give us a late check out on our departure day. I love Park City and I'll definitely return to this hotel/

• Stayed February 2009, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Elizabeth L
New York
Reviewed 9 February 2009

I was part of a group and we spent a week in Park Station condos. Most of my fellows had complaints about the place but I gotta say that taking its price into account my stay there was very satisfactory. The most interesting thing for me was that part of their front desk staff was not American. I had the chance to talk to a young Brazilian lady named Samantha (who looked Asian by the way!) and I got impressed about her life experience! she was very polite and helpful during my stay and I think that having an international and well-trained staff adds a lot of value to a hotel. My only complaint is that my keys often stopped working. I had them recoded three or four times in a week. But as I had a great time there I can say that it was just a detail...

Nancy Kulakovsky, member of JP Tours

• Liked — Diversity of the staff and location
  • Disliked — Keys stopped working
  • Stayed January 2009
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2 Thank KulaSkier