I just stayed at the Prospector last week for a ski tournament I was working at Deer Valley and I must say the staff at the Prospector went above and beyone to insure that I was happy with my room and I was really happy to have such a nice room that I could cook in. That saved me a lot of money on my visit to be able to cook breakfast every morning and pack a lunch before I hit the slopes.
I highly recommend this facility to anyone who wants to experience that true charm of Park City.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience Park City like a local and enjoy breathtaking scenery, unparalleled skiing, mountain recreation, fine dining, and so much more. The Prospector Lodge and Convention Center, an official venue of the Sundance Film Festival, has ideal corporate meeting space and lodging facilities conveniently located within the heart of Park City. With ski resorts and Main Street only 5 minutes away, The Prospector Lodge is the perfect place to stay. Our privately owned condominium style accommodations offer a real Park City feel. Guests can choose studio accommodations with either one or two queen beds, a loft with 1 queen and a sofa sleeper, or a 3-bdrm condo that sleeps 8. Most units have full kitchens, many have fireplaces and some even have a washer and dryer and dishwasher, and all are within a block of the Silver Mountain Sports Club and Spa. We have a 24 hour Front Desk for your convenience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your The Prospector reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Prospector Hotel Park City
- The Prospector Park City, Utah