Park City Peaks Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Room Service
Comstock Lodge(Park City)
  • Pool
Park City Marriott(Park City)
  • Pool
All reviewshot tubthe indoor outdoor poolfree cookiesunderground parkingthird flooryogurtbreakfast buffetmain streetski triprooms were very cleanoff seasondeer valleyfree busski shopthe sundance film festivalshuttle servicerenovation
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 August 2013

For a quick stop in Park City, this hotel was PERFECT! It's designed for ski season, so it was a lot easier to get a room in the summer. The room and bathroom were simple and clean and the swimming pool was a welcome sight to road-weary muscles. I didn't try the breakfast buffet in the restaurant, but opted instead for the Thursday breakfast burrito special and was glad I did!

Room Tip: If you get a room with one king/queen bed and need two beds, simply ask! They're very kind to road-weary travelers.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 August 2013

I stayed at the Peaks this past July 2013 with my girls fastpitch softball team and it was a great hotel for our needs. I knew it would be from the beginning since my first emails to/from Kim, the group sales associate, were professional and timely. The property was large and very clean, and had all the amenities we wanted... the indoor/outdoor pool was great as was the restaurants and bar upstairs. The parking garage was a plus too as was the location.

Park City is not the cheapest destination and things downtown can be expensive, like dinners. The Park City Peaks Hotel was very fair in their meal prices and the hotel's nightly rate was beyond a great value. We would stay here again in a second and I highly recommend this hotel if you go their in the winter or summer!!

Thanks again Kim!!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank mike38
Reviewed 30 July 2013

Have stayed here several times, last time was two years ago, and it was basic but ok. . The internet connection has been spotty then, and still is: sometimes very fast, sometimes no connection at all.

This time, due to the way I booked, I was in two different rooms, and both smelled very bad. Housekeeping said they open the windows during cleaning, which they don't.

The second room also smelled horrible. The AC unit was on when I came in, but it was evidently not noticed that the "outside air" dial of the unit was on "closed" position. In addition, the controls were super dirty, never cleaned in how long?

Did not bring this up with front desk, because several front desk people distinguished themselves by their (bad) attitude. Never had such un-welcoming check-in anywhere - have not experienced this during previous stays. If you hate guests or their concerns, work elsewhere!! How difficult is it to say "May I help you?". Instead of letting a guest wait patiently in line, and then say "why not step up".

In addition: when I moved to a different room, the sheets that are used to cover the comforter had blood and semen spots on them. They were changed promptly when I showed this to the cleaning lady. This showed to me, and others may wonder too, about 'how beds are made'.

The cleaning ladies are ok, it's the management / maintenance and especially the attitude of front desk. Was VERY relieved to leave. Did I say that I travel a lot. Have nothing against older places if they are well kept.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
3  Thank flying_about
pcpeaks, General Manager at Park City Peaks Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your review. I am sorry that your stay was less than you expected. We are very interested in providing our guests with a clean and comfortable stay and usually receive high marks in this area. I have forwarded your comments to the front desk manager and executive housekeeper for their review and to address these items. Again, thank you for your comments.

Reviewed 30 July 2013

We stayed in the fall, a beautiful time to visit PC. All in all, this was a decent stay. It's clean, centrally located and people working there were friendly. Does have the added benefit of secured covered parking. No major complaints.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to offer your comments. The housekeeping department does a terrific job for this property. I have had other hotel General Managers tell me what a good job the housekeepers are doing and how clean the property is kept. Also, the underground parking is a nice place to park for our guests who visit during the snowy ski season months. Thank you again for your comments.

Reviewed 15 July 2013

Our 1st and last stay here!! Photos of hotel dont really show the age and condition of this overpriced hotel. Our room was a suite and was not very clean. It was also missing the bathrobes that were supposed to come with the room. When I needed service and asked a maid for for somethings, she did not speak english. For the price of this room I expect more.

Room Tip: Stay in another hotel.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple