My husband, daughter, brother and sister-in-law and I stayed at Shadow Ridge in June of this year. We were only there for a weekend but it was a fabulous place to stay for 2.5 days! Upon early arrival, the front desk staff was very friendly and welcoming. They got us all checked in and sent us up to our room in a timely manner and we were very pleased with our 2 bedroom accommodations. The room was extremely spacious for 4 adults and a toddler. The room my husband and I stayed in was large enough to fit the pack-in-play for our daughter but fortunately it had a king sized bed because she slept with us both nights. The beds and sofas were quite comfortable as a matter of fact. The kitchen was stocked with pots, pans, plates, cups, silverware, etc and came in handy when we cooked. Having the 3rd bathroom was a plus as well. What else was nice for us was being so close to the village. We spent Saturday evening walking around the village shopping, eating ice cream, and enjoying a brisk summer evening in the mountains. The staff at the resort was just as helpful, right down to the maintenance gentleman that took our keys when we were checking out on Sunday. The pool and hottub were a bonus on top of how quiet the rooms, halls, etc were while we were there. We would have thought we were the only people staying there but passed other guests in the pool area and in the halls every day. My family and I highly recommend the Shadow Ridge Resort and can't wait to visit again in the near future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stunning views and uncommon affordability make this resort property an ideal destination for couples, friends, families, and of course, larger business groups - home to nearly 4,000 square feet of meeting space between three rooms. Besides Shadow Ridge's exceptional proximity to the ski resort, guests enjoy being close to the galleries, restaurants, boutiques, and nightlife of Park City's Historic Main Street -- just a short half-mile walk or an even shorter half-mile ride via our complimentary on-demand shuttle service. And guests will find no easier access to ski and snowboard rentals than the clothing and rental shop that neighbors the front desk in our newly-remodeled lobby. Moreover, the Park City Municipal Golf Course is just steps away and transforms into a cross country skier's dream in winter, winding through rolling low hills and snow-tipped old growth trees. Choose from a variety of accommodations, including everything from smaller hotel rooms with cozy private balconies to spacious 1- and 2-bedroom condos complete with full kitchens, warm fireplaces, and comfortable dining areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Shadow Ridge Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shadow Ridge Hotel Park City
- Shadow Ridge Park City
- Shadow Ridge Resort Hotel Park City, Utah