Shadow Ridge Resort Hotel
Marriott's MountainSide(Park City)(Great Value!)
US$130
Marriott
Marriott's Summit Watch(Park City)(Great Value!)
US$130
Marriott
Sundial Lodge at Canyons Village(Park City)(Great Value!)
US$108
Hotels.com
Stein Eriksen Lodge Deer Valley(Park City)
US$265
  • Breakfast included
The Chateaux Deer Valley(Park City)(Great Value!)
US$191
US$120
US$98
Travelocity
Hyatt Centric Park City(Park City)(Great Value!)
US$184
US$178
US$371
US$292
  • Pool
Westgate Park City Resort & Spa(Park City)(Great Value!)
US$277
US$183
Grand Summit Hotel(Park City)(Great Value!)
US$198
US$164
  • Pool
All reviewsski shopfront deskshort walk across the parking lotfull kitchenice skatinghot tubbit datedcondo unitrented skismain streetliving roommin walkroom keyfitness roomfree busoff seasoncan't beat the location
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 August 2013

My husband, daughter, brother and sister-in-law and I stayed at Shadow Ridge in June of this year. We were only there for a weekend but it was a fabulous place to stay for 2.5 days! Upon early arrival, the front desk staff was very friendly and welcoming. They got us all checked in and sent us up to our room in a timely manner and we were very pleased with our 2 bedroom accommodations. The room was extremely spacious for 4 adults and a toddler. The room my husband and I stayed in was large enough to fit the pack-in-play for our daughter but fortunately it had a king sized bed because she slept with us both nights. The beds and sofas were quite comfortable as a matter of fact. The kitchen was stocked with pots, pans, plates, cups, silverware, etc and came in handy when we cooked. Having the 3rd bathroom was a plus as well. What else was nice for us was being so close to the village. We spent Saturday evening walking around the village shopping, eating ice cream, and enjoying a brisk summer evening in the mountains. The staff at the resort was just as helpful, right down to the maintenance gentleman that took our keys when we were checking out on Sunday. The pool and hottub were a bonus on top of how quiet the rooms, halls, etc were while we were there. We would have thought we were the only people staying there but passed other guests in the pool area and in the halls every day. My family and I highly recommend the Shadow Ridge Resort and can't wait to visit again in the near future.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Mo P
Jason R, General Manager at Shadow Ridge Resort Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2013

Awesome!!! I love hearing that, Shadow Ridge is awesome for entire family just like you experienced. I’m glad you enjoyed the mountain village right next to us. It is so beautiful and full of fun activity’s for the whole family to enjoy.

Reviewed 20 August 2013

It was suggested that I stay at the Shadow Ridge Resort during my visit to Park City. I couldn't have been more pleased. The accomendations were wonderful, a large fireplace, a full size kitchen, and a balcony, with a georgous view, off both bedrooms. Everything was clean, inorder, and always quiet. The staff was very pleasant and knowledgeable when asked about the area and very helpful when I needed something. If anyone has the opportunity to stay at The Shadow Ridge Resort I highly reccomend it, and I look foward to returning soon. Many Thanks , LJM

Room Tip: Tell the staff what you are looking for & what type of view you prefer.
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family

I’m happy to hear that you had a great experience. At All Seasons Resort Lodging you don’t just visit you experience. Our rooms are spacious and have full size kitchens to provide you a home away from experience, while either relaxing in the cool summer air, or enjoying the world class skiing.

Reviewed 31 July 2013

We just spent 5 days at the Shadow Ridge Resort and from the moment we arrived we were impressed with the staff and accommodations. The condo's were updated and clean. Jason, the manager, as well as Jeff and Angela couldn't have been more helpful. The purpose of my stay was a on-site inspection of the property, as in February we will have 52 skiers from the Gator Ski Club spending a week in the Park City area. After seeing several properties we chose Shadow Ridge.
We look forward to coming back in February!

Room Tip: The corner suites facing the mountain resort offer fantastic views.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends

Thank you for mentioning the staff it is always great to hear that you were taken care of, and all of your requests were handled. We can’t wait for your return visit in February. We have the best snow on earth and you will be glad to be skiing in Park City.

Reviewed 5 July 2013

To start, Jason at the front desk was very personable and accommodated or needs very well. My girlfriend and I came up to spend the night and watch the fireworks (4th of July). Ashley at the front desk was very friendly and was able to move us to where we could see the firework from our balcony. Jason adjusted out price to compensate for the smaller room the originally booked. It was a very pleasant experience all the way around.

Room Tip: Book early for the July holiday.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Dave C
Jason R, General Manager at Shadow Ridge Resort Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2013

Thank you for recognizing our wonderful staff specifically Ashley. Park City is a bundle of joy to visit during the fourth if July. The fireworks are amazing and the city parade and pancake breakfast is unbeatable. Here at Shadow we try to resolve and answer any guest questions or problems that may occur. We hope to see you again next year!

Jason R

Reviewed 25 June 2013

This place was beautiful. I've never stayed in a more cozy classy room. They also treated us so good at the desk. They went out of their way to extend our checkout time when a problem came up. Located right on park city resort. I've stayed here in the winter as well and I won't go anywhere else in park city

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family

I’m so glad you enjoyed you most recent stay with us again! It is always great to know that our staff has taken care of you. We will give complimentary late checkouts as long as someone is not due to arrive the next day. Park City Mountain Resort is close and is always a fantastic place to enjoy summer and winter activities.

Jason R