Shadow Ridge Resort Hotel
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Hyatt Centric Park City(Park City)(Great Value!)
US$184
US$178
The Chateaux Deer Valley(Park City)(Great Value!)
US$191
Sundial Lodge at Canyons Village(Park City)(Great Value!)
US$108
Hampton Inn and Suites Park City(Park City)(Great Value!)
US$113
US$103
Marriott's MountainSide(Park City)(Great Value!)
US$130
Marriott
US$124
US$110
Stein Eriksen Lodge Deer Valley(Park City)
US$265
  • Breakfast included
US$139
US$109
BestWestern.com
Westgate Park City Resort & Spa(Park City)(Great Value!)
US$207
US$183
Grand Summit Hotel(Park City)(Great Value!)
US$198
US$164
  • Pool
All reviewsski shopfront deskshort walk across the parking lotfull kitchenice skatinghot tubbit datedcondo unitrented skismain streetliving roommin walkroom keyfitness roomfree busoff seasoncan't beat the location
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 October 2013

This place was great the room was amazing and the views as well We will be going back for sure.
We have never spent time in Park City the old main street was hell A fun so close plenty of parking and the shuttle just incase you want to get your drink on lol. I would recommend this place to anyone looking for A quick get away.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Jason R, General Manager at Shadow Ridge Resort Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 December 2013

Happy Anniversary! Isn't old historic Park City Main Street fun, there is so much to experience and enjoy on Main Street from good pubs to some of the best fine dining. Main Street is a great place to go and relax and have fun after a fun filled day on the slopes.

Jason

Reviewed 2 October 2013

My girlfriends and I had a girls weekend in Park City. We stayed at the Shadow Ridge Resort. The location was great, the rooms were decorated lovely, we had everything we needed from the kitchen to the 3 bathrooms (great for 4 girls), bedding was very nice. Jeff at the front desk was the best. He helped bring luggage to our rooms helped with locating restaurants and shopping in the town. Made for a wonderful stay.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends

I was so happy to hear that you and your girlfriend’s had a good experience. Our rooms are perfect for a quick getaway with friends and also a week long to stay so that you can enjoy our spacious rooms with full complete kitchens. Thank you for taking to the time to mention Jeff he does a fantastic job in making sure guest enjoy their stay!

Jason R

Reviewed 4 September 2013

Not four star but clean and comfortable. Would stay there if visiting the area again. Room service was limited but something we were aware of from others reviews.limited front desk hours made check in a little complicated as thefrontdesk was closed before we arrived. There is a process inplace to accommodate this stuation but can be confusing. Ovrrall our stay cas comfortable.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Jason R, General Manager at Shadow Ridge Resort Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2013

I’m glad you got to enjoy Shadow Ridge especially during the off-season there is so much to do in Park City during the non-ski season. While we do have limited services during our off-season, I do hope that you enjoyed are spacious rooms that allow you to really spread out and relax. Thank you for taking time to let us know how we did. We hope to see you again!

Reviewed 26 August 2013

My husband, daughter, brother and sister-in-law and I stayed at Shadow Ridge in June of this year. We were only there for a weekend but it was a fabulous place to stay for 2.5 days! Upon early arrival, the front desk staff was very friendly and welcoming. They got us all checked in and sent us up to our room in a timely manner and we were very pleased with our 2 bedroom accommodations. The room was extremely spacious for 4 adults and a toddler. The room my husband and I stayed in was large enough to fit the pack-in-play for our daughter but fortunately it had a king sized bed because she slept with us both nights. The beds and sofas were quite comfortable as a matter of fact. The kitchen was stocked with pots, pans, plates, cups, silverware, etc and came in handy when we cooked. Having the 3rd bathroom was a plus as well. What else was nice for us was being so close to the village. We spent Saturday evening walking around the village shopping, eating ice cream, and enjoying a brisk summer evening in the mountains. The staff at the resort was just as helpful, right down to the maintenance gentleman that took our keys when we were checking out on Sunday. The pool and hottub were a bonus on top of how quiet the rooms, halls, etc were while we were there. We would have thought we were the only people staying there but passed other guests in the pool area and in the halls every day. My family and I highly recommend the Shadow Ridge Resort and can't wait to visit again in the near future.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Mo P

Awesome!!! I love hearing that, Shadow Ridge is awesome for entire family just like you experienced. I’m glad you enjoyed the mountain village right next to us. It is so beautiful and full of fun activity’s for the whole family to enjoy.

Reviewed 20 August 2013

It was suggested that I stay at the Shadow Ridge Resort during my visit to Park City. I couldn't have been more pleased. The accomendations were wonderful, a large fireplace, a full size kitchen, and a balcony, with a georgous view, off both bedrooms. Everything was clean, inorder, and always quiet. The staff was very pleasant and knowledgeable when asked about the area and very helpful when I needed something. If anyone has the opportunity to stay at The Shadow Ridge Resort I highly reccomend it, and I look foward to returning soon. Many Thanks , LJM

Room Tip: Tell the staff what you are looking for & what type of view you prefer.
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family

I’m happy to hear that you had a great experience. At All Seasons Resort Lodging you don’t just visit you experience. Our rooms are spacious and have full size kitchens to provide you a home away from experience, while either relaxing in the cool summer air, or enjoying the world class skiing.