In Park City on business, my husband & I stayed at Stein Eriksen for 3 nights as part of a large group. The location and view are outstanding, the staff is very accommodating, and the food was good. My only objection was that the place is virtually inaccessible from a disability standpoint; one has to climb stairs to get virtually anywhere on the property. The bellman who hoofed our luggage to our room acknowledged that there are only 3 elevators in the entire place, while all of the rooms I saw had exterior entrances and required climbing not one, but several flights of stairs in order to reach the room. Clearly, the hotel developer assumed that only snow skiers would be staying here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stein Eriksen Lodge is Utah's only Forbes Five Star Hotel and the World's Best Ski Hotel. Located centrally at Mid-Mountain Deer Valley and offers direct ski-in and ski-out access. We are a short shuttle ride to Historic Main Street, Park City. We are North America's premiere mountain destination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Stein Eriksen Lodge Deer Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stein Eriksen Hotel Park City
- Stein Eriksen Park City
- Stein Ericksen Lodge
- Stein Eriksen Lodge Deer Valley Park City, Utah