“Awesome!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #1 of 59 Hotels in Park City
Ogden
“Awesome!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 March 2014

I went to Stein Eriksen on my honeymoon, and have been back half a dozen times since then. Each time I leave wanting to come back. The service is by far the best that I have ever had. I travel a lot acorss the country staying in some of the best hotels around (four star) minimum and non of them come close to the service and accomidations that are made at Stein's. From the moment that you drive up to the front lobby and are welcomed, to the time you leave the staff do everything to make you feel like they are only there to help you. Whenever I stay in the Salt Lake/Park City/Deer Valley area the choice is simple I will stay at Stein's. I have stayed in the winter, spring and summer, and attended events in the fall there and there is simply no let down even in their "off season." Great work to all the staff!

N. Strait

Room Tip: I have stayed in multiple rooms but if you are looking for a romantic get away, get one with a hot t...
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (197)
Salt Lake City, Utah
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 March 2014

I have stayed at Stein Erikson Lodge a few times and have enjoyed my stay every time. The service is top notch, the views are stunning, and the rooms are elegant. With condo type room layouts, I can spend time in the living room with friends and family, or relax privately in my own bedroom. The ability to get ready for skiing in the locker room with staff there to assist with boots and skis is an added benefit to skiing onto Deer Valley straight from the hotel. I would recommend SEL to anyone who enjoys rustic, ski and mountain vacations. In my experiences at SEL, it has definitely earned the prestigious 5-star rating it was awarded.

• Stayed November 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
SteinEriksenLodge, Public Relations Manager at Stein Eriksen Lodge Deer Valley, responded to this review, 21 March 2014
Thank you very much for your review of Stein Eriksen Lodge! We love feedback from our guests and love even more when your stay is amazing. We look forward to having you back to stay with us, thanks again!
Salt Lake City, Utah
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 March 2014

My husband and I went up to Stein Eriksen Lodge in Deer Valley for our anniversary. It was a perfect way to spend it. We had a suite with a fire place in both rooms which the staff was very happy to light for us. The rustic feel of the lodge was perfect with the snow falling outside. We also had our own hot tub which we used as we watched it snow. Very romantic. Great food. We ate out and ordered in. On our anniversary they brought us a special dessert from the management with a card. A nice touch. I told my husband that I wanted to go back for out next anniversary. M. Moore

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
Delta, Utah
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 March 2014

From the moment we pulled up, we were catered on. Very friendly and knowledgeable staff. The rooms were immaculate, very clean and nice. The view was breathtaking and the lodge is located in such a beautiful, peaceful area. The skiing was great and the food was even better. Christmas time at Stein Ericksens is truly magical! Can we go back now please??

• Stayed December 2013
Park City, Utah
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 March 2014

My husband and I are Park City locals. We stayed at Steins for our anniversary. What a treat to feel like we were on a luxurious vacation, and we were still in our own town! The hotel's lobby is nicely appointed and intimate' not cavernous like recently-built hotels. The rooms are very comfortable and clean. Because of our experience, we definitely feel Steins deserves its five star and five diamond awards.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Horseheads, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 March 2014

I was fortunate enough to win a "12 Days of Stein" prize. The horse drawn sleigh and the dinner were fabulous. The treatment my daughter and I received in the restaurant was beyond anything we have ever experienced. The best food, hands down, of any food we've ever eaten and the quality of the service was amazing. I was able to visit during prime ski season and the lodge was beautiful.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 March 2014 via mobile

After a recent long weekend at Steins, I am not sure how I could stay/ski anywhere else. The mid-mountain location places you at the center of Deer Valley. The resort's amenities, staff, and facilities are on par with the finest hotel brands in the world. Treat yourself to Steins, you won't be disappointed.

Stayed February 2014