I went to Stein Eriksen on my honeymoon, and have been back half a dozen times since then. Each time I leave wanting to come back. The service is by far the best that I have ever had. I travel a lot acorss the country staying in some of the best hotels around (four star) minimum and non of them come close to the service and accomidations that are made at Stein's. From the moment that you drive up to the front lobby and are welcomed, to the time you leave the staff do everything to make you feel like they are only there to help you. Whenever I stay in the Salt Lake/Park City/Deer Valley area the choice is simple I will stay at Stein's. I have stayed in the winter, spring and summer, and attended events in the fall there and there is simply no let down even in their "off season." Great work to all the staff!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stein Eriksen Lodge is Utah’s only Forbes Five Star/ Five Diamond resort. We are centrally located at Mid-Mountain Deer Valley. Only steps from all the activities that Deer Valley has to offer and only a short shuttle ride to Historic Main Street, Park City. We are North Americas premiere mountain destination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK) and Odigeo so you can book your Stein Eriksen Lodge Deer Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stein Eriksen Hotel Park City
- Stein Eriksen Park City
- Stein Ericksen Lodge
- Stein Eriksen Lodge Deer Valley Park City, Utah