Having stayed, played and worked at Stein's in summer, fall and winter, I now have nice full-bodied review of this gorgeous property and fantastic staff. I've gone to several events and they are always beautiful; gorgeous scenery, incredible food, and impeccably serviced. My husband planned my 40th bday weekend there in the late fall with several people flying in and staying. Snow. fireplaces, perfect Norwegian lodge luxury.
We just finished working there for three days and it was indulgent. Baths in the humongous jacuzzi tub for two, the requisite Valentines dinner by the fire with silky fois gras and sumptuous wine as the snow fell outside. Horse drawn sleigh rides, snowmobiling, snow shoeing...They can set you up with absolutely anything and in the most jaw-dropping locations. The spa is heaven and the masseuse strong and perfect. We can't wait to go back in the summer and sun by the gorgeous pool with an even more gorgeous view. Thank you Stein's staff!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stein Eriksen Lodge is Utah's only Forbes Five Star Hotel and the World's Best Ski Hotel. Located centrally at Mid-Mountain Deer Valley and offers direct ski-in and ski-out access. We are a short shuttle ride to Historic Main Street, Park City. We are North America's premiere mountain destination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Stein Eriksen Lodge Deer Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stein Eriksen Hotel Park City
- Stein Eriksen Park City
- Stein Ericksen Lodge
- Stein Eriksen Lodge Deer Valley Park City, Utah