My boyfriend surprised me with a night's stay at Stein Eriksen Lodge last week for my birthday. I had never stayed at Stein's before so I really had no idea what to expect. When we pulled up to the lodge, I felt like we were pulling up to a secret, exclusive lodge high up in the Park City mountains. We enjoyed a beautiful stroll to our room and were instantly taken aback at the beauty and luxury we encountered. We stayed in the deluxe suite which included attributes such as two fireplaces, a steam shower, jet tub, king bed, full kitchen, two big screen TVs, and a hot tub on deck. The art and decor had a modern-mountain feel and made me want to cozy up inside all night. The staff was extremely attentive and informative which helped us enjoy the grounds to their fullest. We dined at their restaurant, The Glitretind, where I had the privilege of trying the chef's duck & waffles (one of the best meals of my life). The stay at Steins was a glamorous affair with a high mountain twist. I would highly recommend it to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stein Eriksen Lodge is Utah's only Forbes Five Star Hotel and the World's Best Ski Hotel. Located centrally at Mid-Mountain Deer Valley and offers direct ski-in and ski-out access. We are a short shuttle ride to Historic Main Street, Park City. We are North America's premiere mountain destination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Stein Eriksen Lodge Deer Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stein Eriksen Hotel Park City
- Stein Eriksen Park City
- Stein Ericksen Lodge
- Stein Eriksen Lodge Deer Valley Park City, Utah