An amazing old world feel, first class service, and beautiful adventure all in one! There is no " attitude or "down the nose" treatment from staff. the food is $$ but worth it. Everything from sitting on the amazing decks to walking through the historic lobby is comfort with class. Quiet and welcoming, romantic yet families love it, fun with an inspired twist!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stein Eriksen Lodge is Utah's only Forbes Five Star Hotel and the World's Best Ski Hotel. Located centrally at Mid-Mountain Deer Valley and offers direct ski-in and ski-out access. We are a short shuttle ride to Historic Main Street, Park City. We are North America's premiere mountain destination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Stein Eriksen Lodge Deer Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stein Eriksen Hotel Park City
- Stein Eriksen Park City
- Stein Ericksen Lodge
- Stein Eriksen Lodge Deer Valley Park City, Utah