“Good food, but you certainly pay for it.”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Ranked #22 of 33 Restaurants in Price
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 8 February 2012

I've never had a bad experience with this restaurant, all that stands out in my mind is the friendly service, delicious rolls, and good food. It has a very cowboy atmosphere with mostly log furniture and decor.
I don't go often because their prices are...well... they're very proud of their food.

1  Thank Megan A
There are newer reviews for Silver Dollar Sports Club

Reviewed 26 January 2012

I have been there once and I love shrimp scampi...to my suprise it was ok but was served on salad roni.....salad roni, come on salad roni for shrimp scampi....service ok ... i did bring visitors from outside our county

Reviewed 14 January 2012

Our anniversary. It was great food. We like their service and foods.

Reviewed 10 July 2011

So I was a little bit excited to go to this restaurant in the beginning--it being a steakhouse and all. But I gotta say--total let down. We walked in and we were the only people at the time--only one waitress was working. We were seated pretty quickly and we got our drinks pretty quickly...our food....not so much. The three of us only had an hour long break and we hadn't gotten our food until about 45 minutes into it. So we pretty much had to scarf our food.

While we were sitting at our table- a group of about 5 gentlemen walked in and waited about 5 or 10 minutes for the waitress to come out and seat them at a table.

We didn't really see our waitress after she brought us our drinks the first time...we coulda had about 3 refills between that time and the time that we got our food. She seemed a little put out about having us there--as if she didn't want to be bothered.

One of us went to use the restroom...which happened to be right by the kitchen...she back and told us that the entire area smelled like cigarette smoke.

I would really feel bad if the waitress was really all by herself having to cook the meals and take care of the customers--if that was the case--this place really needs to staff up. Customers come first.

The food wasn't really the best that I've had...not really the worst either.

I didn't feel wanted there- didn't feel like my business was appreciated- so that is why I would have a hard time spending my money there again.
Plain and Simple.