“Loved the beds very comfortable nice friendly staff.”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of National 9 Price

National 9 Price
Ranked #5 of 7 Hotels in Price
Rocksprings wy
“Loved the beds very comfortable nice friendly staff.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 February 2014

I would recommend this place to everyone! It felt very comfortable the beds were amazing the rooms were very clean and the staff was amazing! the price was very Reasonable and affordable! Great breakfast liked the variety! Again the rooms very nice and comfortable wish all the hotels had the comfortable beds like this hotel does!

• Stayed December 2013
National9inns, Manager at National 9 Price, responded to this review, 21 February 2014
Dear Palmandsunny,
We would like to thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay with us. We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed our brand new beds and the free breakfast. We look forward to seeing you again in the future. Thank you again for your review.

R. Howell - Regional Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Chico, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 January 2014

My stay at the National 9 Price was excellent. I was working in the Price area and needed a place to stay for about four months. The weekly rates were very affordable, room very clean, and the front desk staff was very professional. I will definitely be staying here again.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
National9inns, Manager at National 9 Price, responded to this review, 3 February 2014
Dear Teddy M,
Thank you very much for your review on your stay with us. We are very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and we appreciate the feedback. We look forward to your business in the future. Thank you again.

MORENO VALLEY
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 December 2013

Decent, cheap furniture, nice layout with couch and good size flat screen, mini fridge and micro. My room wasn't the cleanest (when I sat down on the couch I could see that the person here last had blonde hair). Price was right. Good location near strip mall.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank drdroad
National9inns, Manager at National 9 Price, responded to this review, 27 December 2013
Dear Drdroad,
Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay with us. We apologize for your room not being cleaned properly and we will make sure that it does not happen again. We are glad you liked the amenities the hotel has to offer and our location. We hope you will stay with us again in the future. Thank you again for your review.

R. Howell - Regional Manager

Travellers are raving about these Price hotels

Villach, Austria
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 November 2013

We came in on a cold day at the end of September an found a warm welcome in a clean and pretty room. The Girl on the front desk was very friendly and gave us a good advice for dining - Groom Micro Brewery had fine Cajun-Steaks and good beer

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
National9inns, Manager at National 9 Price, responded to this review, 2 December 2013
Dear Heinz H,
We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We always strive to make each guest's experience great and we are happy that yours was. We hope you will stay with us again in the future. Thank you!

New York City, New York
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 October 2013

Very comfortable. Very efficient, affable and professional young lady at the front desk,. We needed 2 rooms and had booked in advance, initially we were not side by side but that was fixed immediately even though there was a full house, as they also have weekly, longer term customers. good referral on nearby restaurant, Wingers, easy to get to.

Room Tip: ground floor since there's no elevator, but you may have some breakthrough sound from above - no...
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
National9inns, Manager at National 9 Price, responded to this review, 14 October 2013
Dear VMUNCH,
Thank you for writing us a review on your stay with us. We are very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that our staff was accommodating and professional. We hope you will stay with us again in the future. Thank you again for your review.
Cortez, Colorado
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 October 2013

Made absolutely sure a dog was OK in a non-smoking room. Yes, no problem. Even called the hotel directly after making the reservation by the 800 number. No problem.

Arrived and there was a big problem. I felt like they were just saying what I wanted to hear regardless of the actual availability. They didn't have a non-smoking room that would accommodate a dog without an increased price, which was outrageous. Actually left angry and stayed somewhere else. What non-smoker can sleep in a room reeking of smoke?

Will dispute the non-refundable policy, since they didn't deliver what they promised.

Room Tip: don't believe what they say over the phone.
Stayed October 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank Cynthia M
Dear Cynthia M,
We would like to thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience with us. We sincerely apologize for the confusion and miscommunication you had experienced. We hope to earn your business in the future. Again, we truly apologize and thank you for letting us know so this won't happen again.
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 October 2013

We made reservations for a king room with pet and when I arrived they told me I would have to settle for a queen room. I said this is a pet friendly room correct. The lady told me that changes everything. They stuck us in a double queen room that smells horrible. I paid for a week had to pay $70 plus tax for our little 9 lb dog plus a $50 deposit. I'm waiting for my husband to get done with work to determine whether we will continue to stay.
Also when We made our reservation through booking.com their price was 380.11 and when we checked in the lady said it will be 380.58I asked why there was a difference she said " does it really matter it's only a couple cents" the attitude was the problem :(
After being here 7 days now(we stayed because NOWHERE else in town accepts pets) our room was only cleaned 2 days. The box spring is falling apart( took pics and posted them on Facebook) people said to demand a new bed. Yesterday after being here 6 days I asked that they change the sheets. She took them but NEVER came back. I went to the desk about 7 pm and was told the maids left for the day. Asked for sheets and was told she needed to go get some but I would have to make the bed. I said I would come back because she was busy. My husband got done with work and arrived at 8:30 pm. Came in and asked where the sheets were! I then explained to him everything. We left to get something to eat. We stopped at the front desk to pick up the sheets at 9 pm and she still didn't get them. My husband said bring them to the room when you get them. We received the sheets about 9:15 pm while finishing our dinner. When we finished eating we made the bed. ( made me sorry I asked for clean sheets but really after 6 days that's just gross!) my husband works 12-14 hour days. Very disappointed and we have to stay at least one more week!

• Stayed September 2013
1 Thank Grammie45
Also consider these accommodations in or near Price
The Greenwell Inn
#1 of 2 in Wellington
Quality Inn Price
Quality Inn Price
#6 of 7 in Price

Been to National 9 Price? Share your experiences!