“Great Pizza Takeout”

Ranked #2 of 33 Restaurants in Price
Price range: US$4 - US$19
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Gourmet and Traditional Pizzas, Calzone, Salad, Wings, 7 sauces to choose from Sausage made in house. Ingredients are ALL prepared and or Hand Made on premise. Once you try us you will love us. Check out our reviews
Reviewed 18 March 2014

Things seemed to shut down a little after dark. We went to the greek place, but no one was there, so we skipped it. We went to Farliano's, but they were closing within the half hour. Next up, Big Don's.

The outside didn't do much to inspire confidence, but we went in anyways. They have a good variety of gourmet pizza. The prices are decent. The quality is very good. I would highly recommend getting a take out pizza from here. They don't have a dine in area.

Staff were friendly. The restaurant and bathrooms were clean.

I don't think you will be disappointed.

1  Thank western u

Reviewed 23 January 2014

Big Dons is a hidden gem in Price Utah that if you are so inclined is worth the drive to go see for yourself

1  Thank R1414
Reviewed 28 November 2013 via mobile

I love this place because they make my calzones vegetarian with extra veggies. My request is "not a big" deal but always delicious! Thank you for such a good lunch.

2  Thank Legacy111
Reviewed 9 September 2013

My wife and I live in a small town about 30 minutes' drive from price. We tried this place shortly after they opened and were very impressed with the pizza. The crust and sauce can make or break a pizza, and these guys nailed it. Very flavorful and aromatic sauce on a crust with great "chewiness".

The pepperoni they use is about twice the size of typical pepperoni, and the italian sausage is another great topping. It comes with plenty of cheese, and they include a sauce cup for dipping. (Though I haven't needed to use it because they put enough sauce on the pizza itself.)

Their bread sticks are also very good.

They don't have a dine-in option, so it's delivery or carry out only.

If you want pizza in Price, don't even bother with Pizza Hut or Little Ceasar's, this is way better than either of those options. It is more expensive, but you definitely get what you pay for.

2  Thank RPLPrice
Reviewed 27 July 2013

Cute sweet girl delivered to our hotel door, and genuinely appreciated our tip. Pizza was hot and thick with generous helpings of delicious cheese, sausage, mushroom and pineapple. Yummy stuff!!! Soft tasty bread sticks. The tomato sauce for the sticks was ice cold, but no biggie. I was just too lazy to microwave it! This place puts the national franchise places in town to shame. Way to go, Big Don! Rock on!