“Not impressed for a Holiday Inn”
Review of Ramada Price

Ramada Price
Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in Price
Reviewed 4 September 2013 via mobile

The room had a horrible smell!!!! Mold or mildew not sure what it was. I went and bought air fresheners to try and help. NO free breakfast served either. The rooms Just didn't feel very clean. The bed was comfy though.

• Stayed: August 2013
Barbie D, General Manager at Ramada Price, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2013

Hi Wendy W,
Thanks for taking time to give feed back on your stay. Could you please supply me with the room number so I can make sure what ever was making a smell is corrected?
Thanks again,
Barbie DeLeeuw, General Manager bdeleeuw@chrco.com

There are newer reviews for Ramada Price

Reviewed 31 August 2013

I had stayed here in the past, but the whole place has turned around. It looks brand new, the staff was very friendly and glad to help. The beds are really comfortable and the rooms are very clean. I would definitely recommend staying here.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Felisha G
Barbie D, General Manager at Ramada Price, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2013

Hi FelishaG,
We are happy you had a great experience and I hope it encourages you to visit us more often. Thanks for taking time to share your thoughts with us.

Reviewed 26 August 2013

We stopped here for the night on a 6600 motorcycle trip. The food was really good. Real deal sweet potatoes. Not yams as we were schooled by the waitress. Breakfast was pretty solid too. Nice outdoor patio for a cigar after dinner.

Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
Barbie D, General Manager at Ramada Price, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2013

Hi Jeff H,
Thanks for sharing your experience. We are vey excited about our patio oasis. It is new for our guests this summer. It is nice to hear that it is being enjoyed.

Reviewed 19 August 2013

We did not plan to stay here but found it by when we were looking for a stopover. We were delighted with the non-traditional HI look. We asked for a handicapped accessible room and were satisfied with the accomodations. We had a fine meal in the restaurant - both dinner and breakfast. The front desk staff (Lacey) was bubbly, welcoming and really helpful. Our server in the restaurant (Bonnie) was likewise friendly and efficient. If we had a reason to stop there again, we would.

Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ScrappyTexan
Barbie D, General Manager at Ramada Price, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2013

Hi ScrappyTexan,
We are delighted you decided to stop over in our small town. We do hope you get a chance to come see us again. We have a wall of fame in our team member area and each time a team member gets recognized by a guest for their great service we post their name on the wall. I will make sure to add Lacey and Bonnie today.
Thanks

Reviewed 10 August 2013

The Holiday Inn & Suites in Price is a welcome oasis for the business traveler to this part of Utah. The hotel staff was courteous and attentive and the hotel amenities were a welcome surprise in a small town. This was our second stay at this hotel on business.

Our room was spacious, comfortable and quiet, and parking near the room was simple. We found the price very reasonable for the accommodations. To those reviewers who complained about price: "You get what you pay for." In a small town like Price it's nice to have some big-city comfort.

The hotel restaurant is open for breakfast and dinner and served a top-notch menu for a town this size. We saw the hotel manager on several occasions and each time she inquired as to whether or not we were happy with the hotel. We didn't take advantage of the pool, but saw that they offer to show movies on the pool's big projection screen while you swim--great for travel-weary kids I'm sure. We're not drinkers either, but observed that the hotel bar was popular and busy.

Our room was a suite with a kitchen, sitting area and separate bedroom. It was very convenient as I had both late and early appointments and my wife was able to sleep undisturbed. If we're in Price again I'm sure we'll be staying at the Holiday Inn.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank FlyfisherAlan
Barbie D, General Manager at Ramada Price, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2013

Dear FlyfisherAlan,
We pride ourselves in being a home-away-from-home for our guests. I am happy to hear my caring team continues to provide that for you. Thanks for sharing your experience and we look forward to serving you again!

Reviewed 29 July 2013

My husband and his Friend stayed their on the 26 of July thur Sunday the 28 of July. His Friend had a $80.00 pair of shoes taking from his room. And Management said the Cleaning person did'nt Rember, the new shoes in the bag on the floor. So they told him sorry. So if you stay their you might ask if they have a safe so you can lock up your Shoes or Boots. Will not go their again. I booked this Hotel for my Husband. Their was a Honda Motorcycle Ralley Group their that they were with.

Rosie

Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
Barbie D, General Manager at Ramada Price, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2013

Hi Rosie681,
I am sorry to hear about your husband's boots. I have checked with lost and found. There were no boots found. If you would not mind contacting me personally. I would like to know what room he stayed in so I could look in that room myself. You can reach me at 435-637-8277 or bdeleeuw@chrco.com.
Regards,

Reviewed 20 July 2013

Would have given this place a 3.5 if bullets allowed. Staff was professional and courteous here. We got a very nice, clean, comfortable room, but it was way overpriced. We have AAA, and a 2-queen, non-smoking room cost us $130 (not sure if this was the regular rate or the "July 4th" week rate). Breakfast was not included, but a pretty decent full-service restaurant is inside the hotel and offered a good selection of reasonably priced dishes. Still, what we got for $148 (after tax was added) - plus $26 for breakfast - was little more than what we have typically paid $85 - $105 for at other comparably provisioned places. Did not try the pool or fitness room, so cannot comment on those amenities. After a frustrating drive around the immediate area late at night to find something more affordable, this appeared to be the only acceptable hotel in Price, so that could explain the rate. The other places around town - at least those within close proximity to Hwy. 6 - did not appear to be even moderately up to par with our (and most traveling families') standards. So if you're in a pinch for a place to stay late at night, this hotel is fine, but expect to pay up - even if you have a discount.

Room Tip: No issues with noise, cleanliness, room size, etc. Great room, just cost too much in our opinion...
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Barbie D, General Manager at Ramada Price, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2013

Dear Nevada Turista,
Thanks for taking time to share your opinion about your stay. I'm sorry to hear you felt the price was a little high. We are constantly trying to improve the value for price paid. It looks like we have an opportunity to improve more in this area. Your next stay I do hope you will try the pool out. We have a drop down screen in the pool and on occasions you can swim with dinosaurs while Jurassic Park is playing.
Thanks again,