“Very nice”

Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in Price
Jackson, Wyoming
“Very nice”
Reviewed 10 June 2014 via mobile

This is the nicest hotel in price. The employees are very nice and helpful. The rooms are clean and it is a quiet hotel. It was sooo hot outside coming into our air conditioned room felt amazing that little air conditioner ROCKS. Haha I slept well though the beds were pretty hard. I would definitely stay here again!

Stayed June 2014

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Marsing, Idaho
Reviewed 22 May 2014

We stayed there on May 20. It looks nice, but the air conditioning is antiquanted. We usually stay with Holliday Inn Express. They are 100% better at the same price with reakfast. They have a thermastat with a quiet fan. I will avoid Holiday Inns.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Ramada Price, responded to this review, 7 June 2014
Dear Roundupready,

Ben J
Case Manager
IHGCare
Glenwood Springs, Colorado
Reviewed 7 April 2014 via mobile

Sunday, April 6th. When I first arrived and checked into the hotel the service was wonderful the clerk was very hospitable. My room was very comfortable and clean! The appearance of hotel was very welcoming and clean also. Breakfast was delicious and quick. However, dinner was slow and my server seemed distracted, ignorant and smelled like a casino! The host was busy visiting with her boyfriend behind the counter very unprofessional. The food and beer was delicious considering the wait time. I would come back again hopefully friendlier proficient restaurant staff.

Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank Hippieexplorer27
Barbie D, General Manager at Ramada Price, responded to this review, 14 April 2014
Hi Hippieeexplorer27,

Thanks for taking time to share your experience. We take all guest comments seriously and we use any suggestions for training purposes. I'm certainly glad you were able to have a clean and comfortable stay. Our goal is to give our guests a home-away-from -home experience.

Thanks again,
Price, Utah
Reviewed 22 March 2014 via mobile

I loved the environment of the hotel it was very clean. My room was very nice. The restaurant was delicious and my server Mercedez was so sweet and prompt with helping me. I loved the prime rib and the wine! I definitely will be back.

Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank KathyLee35
Barbie D, General Manager at Ramada Price, responded to this review, 3 April 2014
Hi KathyLee35,
Thanks for sharing your comments on the various parts of our hotel. You mentioned you enjoyed the wine. I do want to invite you to visit us again. And if it happens to be on a Tuesday please stop by our manager reception from four to five. We all gather together to meet the guests and we serve free wine in the lobby.
Hope to see you there,
Barbie DeLeeuw, General Manager.
Marysville, Washington
Reviewed 18 March 2014

To pay over $100 a night to stay here seems high to me.

The sassy clerk quickly checked us in. She was friendly, but I don't know that everyone would appreciate her sarcastic humor.

The place is pretty big. I wasn't clear if the restaurant was open or not. Breakfast is not included with the room.

The decor seems like it should be from the 1980's. The bathroom was relatively small.

The pool area was big.

The small workout room had a couple pieces of cardiovascular equipment and a scale.

The computer area had 3 computers, one of which appeared to have been infected with a virus.

This isn't a bad place to stay. There is lots of corporate traffic, so perhaps that drives up the prices. For the price, I would probably see if somewhere else would work. If the prices were better, I would be more positive about staying here again.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank western u
Barbie D, General Manager at Ramada Price, responded to this review, 19 March 2014
Hi Top Contributor,
We do hope you get a chance to visit us again. We are not always this crazy busy. Early summer is a great time to visit. It quiets down considerable. If you get a chance to see the sites next time let us put some information together for you on fun outdoor spots in the area.
Thanks for taking time to share your thoughts.
Syracuse, Utah
Reviewed 10 March 2014

Had a one night work trip to central Utah. I was very impressed with the hotel. The room I stayed in was very nice. Flat screen TV that I was able to hook my laptop up (netflix). Only thing that was a bit of a disappointment was the bed. It was not quite as soft as I like. If you like firm mattresses , this is the place to stay.

Room Tip: some of the rooms are quite a hike from the front desk. Might be better to drive to the back of the...
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank sh00tfire
Barbie D, General Manager at Ramada Price, responded to this review, 11 March 2014
Hi sh00tfire,
Thanks for taking time to share your experience. We do hope you stay with us again soon.
West Valley City, Utah
Reviewed 20 February 2014

I've seen MANY not-so-good reviews of this place, so I wasn't sure what to expect when I arrived with my husband and niece to stay at HI when we visited my son at USU Eastern. Despite what others have said, our room was just fine, the room was clean enough, the carpet looked fairly new, and the TV was a flatscreen HDTV, which one certainly wouldn't have found in ANY hotel in the 70's since they weren't invented yet! My only real complaint was the "maze" from our room to the lobby, at a couple of places where the hallway split, there was no sign saying which way to the lobby and I made a mistake and came to a dead end. The restaurant was about what I expected, having eaten there last year when I was staying at the Super 8 next door (which was also better than other reviewers said, I guess some people who pass through Price are either too picky or have wild imaginations). The price range is $14-$28 for entrees, appetizers and desserts are cheaper, and I've seen worse prices elsewhere.

Room Tip: Did not eat breakfast as our college-student son wanted to meet elsewhere for that meal. There is a...
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
Barbie D, General Manager at Ramada Price, responded to this review, 10 March 2014
Dear Anna V.,
We are so happy that we can provide you with a clean and comfortable place to stay, so all you have to focus on is enjoying time with your son. Thanks for taking time to share your experience. We look forward to serving you again.
Barbie DeLeeuw, General Manager
Also consider these accommodations in or near Price
Legacy Inn
#7 of 7 in Price
National 9 Inn
National 9 Inn
#1 of 2 in Wellington

Been to Ramada Price? Share your experiences!