“Great place to stay with the kids”

Residence Inn Provo
Ranked #2 of 20 Hotels in Provo
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Great place to stay with the kids”
Reviewed 22 June 2014

Great customer service from all on the staff. The rooms were clean and plenty of space. The beds were comfortable and my kids even said the pull out couch was comfortable. The free breakfast is always appreciated by our family. The breakfast staff was working hard to keep up with all the people and they were doing it with a smile. I even noticed them twice going the extra mile to get something out of the back that someone had requested. There was an issue with our room reservation and the staff (including the manager who contacted us later) was kind and took care of the problem. The indoor pool was clean and stocked with plenty of towels. Rooms on the south side are next to a road so avoid if the traffic noise bothers you. It bugged my wife, but I didn't notice it. There is a walking trail right behind the hotel that is nice.

Room Tip: Rooms on the south side are next to a road so avoid if the traffic noise bothers you. It bugged my w...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Brady W, General Manager at Residence Inn Provo, responded to this review, 24 June 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for the amazing review concerning your stay at the Provo Residence Inn by Marriott. I am going to share your comments with my team today during our morning huddle and I know they are going to smile big as I share your wonderful comments with them.

It is our ultimate goal to ensure our guests are completely taken care of. I am so happy to hear that you were.

We look forward to your return to the Provo Residence Inn.

Have a terrific day,

General Manager - Provo Residence Inn

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (67)
Alabama
Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

Very nice hotel, ideally placed in a lovely community of Provo, near to the mountains. Good breakfast and lively, helpful staff. No complaints. I recommend the Kneaders bakery and coffee, similar to Panera bread nearby.

• Stayed May 2014
Brady W, General Manager at Residence Inn Provo, responded to this review, 30 May 2014
Dear guest,

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay. The Provo Residence Inn is situated in such an amazing location with the mountains to the east and the Provo River and Trail in our backyard. I'm happy that you enjoyed your experience.

Thank you for your kind words concerning our Provo Residence Inn staff. I will make sure to let them know that you appreciated their helpful service.

In reference to food, I too agree that Kneaders is a great substitute for Panera Bread when you are looking for a yummy salad or sandwich near the Provo Residence Inn.

I trust we will get to see you again.

Thank you for staying at the Provo Residence Inn by Marriott

DeLand, Florida
Reviewed 6 April 2014 via mobile

Wow! This place has all the comforts of home and then some. The room was cleaned daily, the facilities are maintained very well. The morning hot breakfast is delicious. Nothing bad at all to say about this hotel.

• Stayed April 2014
2 Thank CZebelle
Brady W, General Manager at Residence Inn Provo, responded to this review, 8 April 2014
Good afternoon!

Thank you for providing such a wonderful review for the Provo Residence Inn. I will ensure the team is aware as I know they will be thrilled.

We look forward to having the opportunity of serving you again should you be returning to the are.

Have a terrific day,

Modesto, California
Reviewed 25 March 2014

Awesome service all around the team took care all our needs I want to thank you residence inn marriott for the experience we all share I enjoyed my stay there for 3 months away from my family for an extended period of time.

Room Tip: Great suite rooms
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Brady W, General Manager at Residence Inn Provo, responded to this review, 26 March 2014
Good morning!

Thank you for your stay at the Provo Residence Inn. We are honored to have been able to serve you.

We are thrilled to know that you were taken care during your stay. My team and I will make sure to celebrate your kind words.

If returning to the area, do not hesitate to contact me. I would love to ensure you have a flawless stay.

Again, thank you for staying with us at the Provo Residence Inn by Marriott.

Have a great day!

Pottland
Reviewed 22 March 2014

The staff was courteous and kind, the location was perfectly suited to my needs, and the maids were unfailingly thorough. The breakfast offerings were the worst kind of ready made microwave fare however, though this did not cost extra, and was in fact complimentary.

• Stayed January 2014
Good morning!

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Provo Residence Inn and for allowing my staff and I to serve you and those traveling with you. I appreciate your willingness to fill out a review as your comments help us more than you know.

I am so happy to know that we were able to take care of you during your stay. My team and I will make sure to celebrate your wonderful comments.

I have no doubt your comments will provide some wonderful motivation to each team member so that they can continue to provide great service to all of our guests.

I trust that you will have the opportunity to return in the near future so that we can continue to provide you with the superior service that you can expect at the Provo Residence Inn by Marriott.

Feel free to contact me personally should you return so that I can ensure you have a fabulous stay at the Provo Residence Inn.

Novato, California
Reviewed 21 March 2014

Front Desk Awesome!!!

Back Office Awesome!!!

House Keeping Awesome!!!

I enjoyed my stay for three months but how could you not with such a warm staff that truly shows how much they love their jobs. I hope that the things that take place here can be translated up the chain of command across the company.

Room Tip: Top Floor end rooms
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Brady W, General Manager at Residence Inn Provo, responded to this review, 24 March 2014
Good morning Austin,

We at the Provo Residence Inn want to thank you for staying with us and let you know that we enjoyed serving you and your team. It was a pleasure to get to know you personally and ensure you needs were completely taken care of.

As I mentioned during some of our interactions, my team and I are here for our guests to ensure all of their needs are being met. We are happy to know that yours were.

If you have the opportunity to return in the near future, please contact me personally so that I can ensure you have a fabulous stay at the Provo Residence Inn.

Best wishes to you, your family as well as your fellow associates.

Reviewed 21 March 2014

I stayed at Marriott Residence Inn for close to three months. I can not say enough about how welcoming and friendly the staff is at this hotel. They really understand the meaning of customer service. During breakfast, everyone from the front desk to the general manager will be out bussing tables and checking on guests. Rooms are clean, maids are friendly and do an amazing job. I will definitely miss this place. I highly recommend staying her for your visit to Provo.

• Stayed March 2014
Good morning Mr. Layton,

I want to thank you for staying with us at the Provo Residence Inn and also let you know that my staff and I thoroughly enjoyed serving you and your team. We were so honored to have been able to host you and we trust that you will have the opportunity to return in the near future so that we can continue to provide you with the superior service that you can expect at the Provo Residence Inn by Marriott.