“2nd stay”

Ranked #10 of 20 Hotels in Provo
Saint George
“2nd stay”
Reviewed 14 November 2013

I had stayed at the Provo location on a prior visit to Provo. This stay was nothing like the last stay. My first stay the room was clean and maintained great. This stay when we went to our room the door did not lock properly. The lock had been rigged so that the door latch would catch but it did not lock. They did change our room however the second room had a terrible smell. I did not want to go through the process of moving again so we just stayed in the room. We found the remote for the TV to not work, and the buttons on the side did not work either. We had to watch what had been on the TV from prior guest.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Evanston
Reviewed 12 November 2013

Suzanne Griset - This is a great hotel with a very helpful staff, I came here for my medical treatment, But i was overwhelmed with the Service, Quality and Cleanliness of this hotel, The price was very reasonable and on top of that every morning breakfast was included, The Staff here is excellent, specially Ashley & Harry, I stayed here for 11 nights and really liked this place, will definitely come & stay here again and would also recommend my other friends.

Room Tip: I stayed in room 112
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled solo
Clearwater, Florida
Reviewed 11 November 2013

This Hotel is the best Hotel that I have Ever stayed in.
The staff are friendly and attentive, as well as respectful and Helpful.
It is the cleanest hotel that I have ever stayed in. Everything was clean, all the surfaces and everything - I didn't have to worry about anything.
The price is Excellent for the place, and the location is good too.
I'm used to hotels either being a little shabby, or being too expensive.
This place is right in the middle, but on the high end.
Its location is peaceful, right by trees and small businesses that close in the evenings. The people are friendly.
It's not run down, it's not presumptuous. It is Excellent.
I slept well there. And I was a little reluctant to leave.
It is the Best hotel that I have Ever stayed in.
Thank you.

Room Tip: I stayed on the first floor. It is two stories - I don't know about the upstairs rooms. I stayed...
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank Bill M
Portland, Oregon
Reviewed 5 November 2013

After a very long (and expensive) driving trip, we decided to go for a cheap motel and ended up here. Not a bad choice. It was clean, had everything we required for one night's stay and even included a complimentary Continental breakfast - all for less than $75 (incl. taxes). Plus I had a birthday card I wanted to send to a relative, and the friendly desk clerk happily mailed it off for me. Good experience.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Provo, Utah
Reviewed 5 November 2013

My family and I usually choose Days Inn because it's a good value for what you get. The one here, unfortunately, was not.
I can't say the customer service was really terrible. The front desk clerks were VERY nice. I can't fault them on any of that. The only problem we had with a clerk was one of the guys did not speak English very well so we didn't understand each other at all. I think having bilingual is good, but make sure to have someone who can speak English really well so there's no confusion.
When we got here they front desk clerk said Hotwire (the website we went through to get the room) reserved us a king sized bed for two people (we had 4 people). That obviously wasn't Days Inn fault, but in order to change into another room I had to day a ridiculous fee. On Hotwire it said this Days Inn was pet and smoke free; our first night at Days Inn someone came with dogs next door.
2 of the people with us are VERY allergic to dogs and cats. They spent the night wheezing, coughing, and sniffling. My husband went to take a shower and said he almost threw up because there was a LOT of long black hair in the bath tub.
Another reason why we like Days Inn is we've never had a problem with their wifi; that wasn't the case at this one. Their wifi was always kicking us off or would randomly stop working. Nothing could be done about it!
Another thing is the website says there's a full breakfast, but the only thing you get is bread, cereal, and some juice. It's pretty disappointing. I was fairly certain the other Days Inn hotels we went to had an actual full breakfast.
When we rented this my mother said Super 8 was a better deal and we should have went there; I think this time she was right.
I think if the time comes again we need to stay in a hotel in Provo we'll choose a different one.

Room Tip: We were on the ground floor and it was very quiet and nice, but that's really it.
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled with family

Travellers are raving about these Provo hotels

Huntington Beach, California
Reviewed 2 November 2013 via mobile

Stayed here for three nights while visiting son at school, found the rooms to be clean and up dated. The beds and bedding were great. A nice continental breakfast and the staff was very accommodating. The best hotel I have stayed at for this price point. Close to BYU only two minutes and quite. Pride of ownership will definitely return, thanks Harry and Kareem.

Stayed October 2013