“Great stay”
Review of Days Inn Provo

Days Inn Provo
Ranked #11 of 20 Hotels in Provo
Reviewed 9 April 2014

From calling in to make my reservation to checking out our stay was relaxing and we would do it again. The rooms were clean and the two girls at front desk were top notch! The views of the mys were amazing. Worth the drive into the city.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Harry R, General Manager at Days Inn Provo, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2014

Thank you very much Linda O for posting a great review of Days Inn Provo and the staff, I am glad to hear that the staff at Days Inn Provo are doing their job which they are expected to, by providing the best customer service they can to all our guest, I also appreciate your comments about the picturesque location of Days Inn Provo and its cleanliness, we will be happy to see you at our hotel in near future.

On behalf of all Days Inn Staff

Reviewed 7 April 2014

I seek out the Days Inn in Provo to stay because it has been a good experience. This time I was disappointed that one of the rooms that my family stayed in was not cleaned right. We checked in around 6 PM and left before going into the room. When we came back to sleep because we were tired, it was disappointing to enter the room with the bed not made and the bathroom trash not emptied. Sheets were brought, but the manager told me that I should have let him know about the problem when we checked in. Since we did not even go into the room, how should we have known. I was too tired to deal with the problem. I want to stay in Days Inns in Provo, because of my previous experiences, but I don't want to have to deal with a room that is not ready.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Harry R, General Manager at Days Inn Provo, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2014

Thank You DCA for taking you time to post a review, I do apologize that one of the bed in your room was not made when you entered in there late night, I did offer to make that room guest ready by calling in the housekeeper but the family member asked me to just provide them with new sheets & pillows.

I am sorry if I was unable to explain you, but what I was trying to say that if you would have brought this to my attention earlier I would have made some arrangement while you were away for few hours, I was unable to offer you a room change as we were fully sold out for that night.

I can assure you that you won't have this experience at our hotel in future. Hope to see you soon at our hotel in near future

Reviewed 4 April 2014

We stayed at the this hotel last week. Pipes made noise (water running or whatever)..... We could hear the neighbors ...... We called down to the office because three young people were talking loudly in the parking lot. The manager called us back so quickly to say that they were talking in normal voices. He didn't even have time to actually check it out. We got very little sleep and won't be staying again...ever .

Room Tip: Pick a different hotel.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family

Thank You very much Gene P for taking your time to post a review, I am sorry to hear that you didn't had a good sleep because of the noise at our hotel. We apologies for the inconvenience caused to you by other guest, I can assure you won't go through this experience upon your next stay at our hotel.

Reviewed 30 March 2014

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Harry R, General Manager at Days Inn Provo, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2014

Reviewed 24 March 2014

This property is old and not well-maintained. The front desk staff was sarcastic when I was checking out.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Harry R, Manager at Days Inn Provo, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2014

Thank You Kathleen K for taking your time to post a review about your stay at Days Inn Provo, I am sorry to hear that you didn't had a good experience with our front desk staff, we will definitely look into this and have a discussion with the staff about their attitude towards you. I am sure you won't have any issue when you come to stay here next time.

Thank You again.

Reviewed 22 March 2014

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Harry R, General Manager at Days Inn Provo, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2014

Reviewed 19 March 2014

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Harry R, General Manager at Days Inn Provo, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2014