“Dog friendly, if that's your thing...”
Review of Hampton Inn Provo

Hampton Inn Provo
Ranked #1 of 20 Hotels in Provo
Reviewed 5 July 2014

This appeared to be a nice hotel when we first checked in, until I saw people walking their large dog up and down the hall... I personally don't appreciate staying hotels where dogs are allowed and had I known this, I would not have chosen this hotel.

The check in experience was alright, the clerk was neither rude or pleasant.

We stayed in a 2 queen bed room - the rooms were large with a fridge and microwave, and the beds were comfy.

My other complaint other than the dog allowance, was that just as I finished soaping up during my morning shower, the water turned ice cold, and never went warm again... I didn't bother complaining about this to the front desk since I was the last in our room to shower.

The hotel stay includes a warm/cold continental breakfast.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank AprilfromRocky
Brandon T, General Manager at Hampton Inn Provo, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2015

Dear valued guest-

Some time ago you stayed with us and reviewed our hotel. We would like to express appreciation to you for taking the time to fill out a review for our hotel. We are currently in the process of going through all of our past reviews and looking for additional opportunities to improve the experience for all our future guests. We look forward to you staying with us again soon.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

There were about 12 of us staying there while attending a conference at the Utah Valley Convention Center. The staff was great, rooms were very clean and kept clean every day, breakfast was super-lots of hot and cold food selections! I would recommend staying here if you are attending meetings at the convention center. It is not very far to drive to the convention center and here you are across the road from the University Mall, lots of restaurants, etc. If we have a conference in Provo in a couple of years I plan to stay here again.

Room Tip: I can't say where to pick a quieter room. We were by the elevator and ice machine and did not h...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Eric G, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Provo, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2014

Thank you for your review. We are happy to know you and your party had a excellent stay with us. We offer many amenities at our hotel and are glad you took advantage of some.

Reviewed 29 June 2014

Stayed one night on the way from Phoenix to Yellowstone NP. Easy to find off of I-15. Good location near restaurants a, etc. Exceptionally friendly staff. Breakfast was one of the best ever. The food was great and the gal running the show stopped by each table to say hi and to chat a bit. This was a real nice touch. Great job folks, we would stay again on our next trip through SLC. Oh, and the pool and hot tun were immensely enjoyable and relaxing after 10 hours on the road......

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 24 June 2014

I have stayed at Hampton properties in many different locations. Typical of all Hamptons. Clean, efficient staff, okay internet, free parking. The buffet was better than most due to the bright cheerful attitude of the lady on duty the morning we were there. We didn't need the AC so I can speak as to if it was noisy or not. I would stay there again.

Room Tip: Asked for a quiet room and the staff accommodated us.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends

Reviewed 24 June 2014

The Hampton Inn Provo was an excellent place to stay for two nights while finishing up a road trip with my family. The breakfast was wonderful, especially the bagel toppers- they were amazing! We enjoyed the pool, hot tub, and clean room. We'll definitely stay here again when coming through town.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for staying with us. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and loved our breakfast. We look forward to you staying with us again in the future.

Reviewed 21 June 2014

Hotel was nice. We stayed less than 8 hours in the hotel due to travel. Staff was helpful for directions. Pillows did not work for me. I need one thick and one flat due to broad shoulders. Breakfast was ok. Overall stay was fine.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Reviewed 19 June 2014 via mobile

I stayed here one night with my family using points. It is not a brand new hotel, but it was clean and comfortable. I slept well. The internet speed was good. The location is convenient for easy access from I15. I had no problems during my stay.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family