“Normally I rate Hampton Inns as "good" (or a 4 out of 5 rating) but the STAFF goes out of their way at this property!”
Review of Hampton Inn Provo

Hampton Inn Provo
Ranked #1 of 20 Hotels in Provo
Fairfax, Virginia
Reviewed 29 July 2014

So, I have very high standards. I admit it. I typically rate Hampton Inns at a 4 out of 5 because they are not the top of the line Hilton properties. However, after two stays at this property, I have to give this location the highest rating because of their staff. Permit me to share two examples of how their staff went above and beyond.
1) On a work trip in June, I had left two boxes at the front desk to be picked up by Fed Ex on their next visit to the Hampton Inn. I had told the front desk one of the boxes was not a rush. However, after I headed home, I realized that the other box DID need to get shipped out ASAP. When I called the front desk, the employee offered to drop the box in a Fed Ex drop off box on her way home from her shift. I couldn't believe it. That was incredibly nice of this employee. My only regret is that I didn't write down her name to send her manager a letter of thanks.
2) On my most recent work trip, my flight from Denver was delayed repeatedly. Because I arrived in SLC so late, I decided to get a hotel by the airport (see a separate review) and then drive down to Provo the next day. Jamie was able to change my check-in date to the follow day when I called. Further, when I did arrive the next day, she went out of her way to remember me, ask how everything worked out, and expeditiously checked me in.

Also, the housekeeping staff is quite friendly, and one of them often leaves me notes to thank me for my tips.

Otherwise, this is a basic Hampton Inn property with a workout room (typical size and equipment), pool and whirpool, guest laundry (very reasonable rates to do your own laundry), free breakfast and ample parking. Also, the rooms have microwaves and refrigerators. Whenever I'm in Provo for work, I'll definitely stay here.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Eric G, Public Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Provo, responded to this review, 18 August 2014
Thank you for your review. We are glad we exceeded you expectations. We take great value in our customer service and are glad you benefited from it. We look forward to you staying with us in the future next time you are in the area.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (63)
San Antonio, Texas
Reviewed 28 July 2014 via mobile

My son and I stayed at this Hampton Inn at the end of June. We returned a month later on a long shot, to look for a book we had lost on the June visit. The staff member looked in the computerized lost and found, called housekeeping to come unlock the list and found, and returned the book to us! This Hampton Inn will get our business when return to Provo to stay overnight!

Stayed June 2014
Eric G, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Provo, responded to this review, 18 August 2014
Thank you for your review. We are so happy to hear you recovered your lost item. We thank you for your stay and look forward to having you stay with us in the future.
Mesquite, Nevada
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Got a good rate through a name your price website. If I had paid the $119 rack rate it would have been a big disappointment. The good: Staff helpful, efficient and friendly; hot breakfast was a good free meal; the exterior and public areas were nice. The bad: room was okay but bathroom could have been cleaner. For a Hampton Inn, I expected a sparkling bathroom and well appointed linens, and although the duvet was clean, it had been washed so many times that all the batting material was bunched up and lumpy, looking like mice in the bed. There was hair in the tub! And what's with the sticky note on the headboard reading, "Duvet covers and sheets are clean for your arrival". Really? Too bad they missed the bathroom. Oh, and the steakhouse across the parking lot: NO LIQUOR LICENSE.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
Brandon T, General Manager at Hampton Inn Provo, responded to this review, 4 June 2015
Dear valued guest-

Some time ago you stayed with us and reviewed our hotel. We would like to express appreciation to you for taking the time to fill out a review for our hotel. We are currently in the process of going through all of our past reviews and looking for additional opportunities to improve the experience for all our future guests. We look forward to you staying with us again soon.

Best Regards-

Brandon Tueller
Prescott Valley, Arizona
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Picked up this hotel while traveling through Utah. Nice clean place. Pool was a bit small and dated but everything else about our stay was fantastic. Great breakfast and eating area. Would stay here again.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We appreciate your review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us!
Mesa, United States
Reviewed 21 July 2014

This is one of my favorite hotels. I love that everything is clean and freshly laundered. The beds are perfect. The complimentary breakfast is great. And I know that if anything is not right, the Staff will be sure to make it that way. Thank you for a great stay!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We are glad you enjoyed your past stay with us. We thank you for the review of many of the things we offer at our hotel. We look forward to you staying with us in the future.
Gardiner, Maine
Reviewed 21 July 2014

We stayed one night at this Hampton Inn on a trip out West that included a visit to Arches National Park. The room was clean and comfortable. Staff was friendly. The breakfast had a good selection of items and was well stocked.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Thank you for taking time to review our hotel. We are glad your stay was excellent. We hope you enjoyed the rest of your trip.
provo
Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

Rooms clean refurbishment in 2012 is what I was told. Beds were clean and fresh, but a little too firm for me. Tv had a nice picture but takes about 2 seconds to change a channel. Which doesnt sound like a long time until you try to surf. Fridge and microwave in the room. Felt fridge was a little loud. Room temp was by a wall thermostat, which is nice. Pool and hot tub was good. Pool a little cold after hot day. Breakfast by bag, or by waffle eggs fresh fruit sausage same as classic hamptons everywhere. Attentive staff.

• Stayed June 2014