“Best Indian food in the area”
Review of India Palace

India Palace
Ranked #14 of 336 Restaurants in Provo
Price range: US$7 - US$25
Cuisines: Indian, Pakistani
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: India Palace offers a unique dining experience serving delicious Indian cuisine in an elegant and stylish setting situated in the heart of Historic Downtown Provo. Each and every item is prepared as you order using the finest ingredients available. Our goal is to give you great food at reasonable prices. We extend to you our warmest welcome and an invitation to experience all that we have to offer. We hope you will truly enjoy your dining experience in our Indian styled atmosphere.
Reviewed 21 December 2017

The lunch buffet is terrific. I love good Indian food and this this is the best although some others give that nod to Bombay House.

1  Thank Boyd B

Reviewed 18 December 2017

If you like Indian food and want a variety of curry dishes, check out their lunch buffet. There's at least 3-4 different type of curry dishes, yellow and white flavored rice, naan (flat-bread), Tandoori chicken, regular and sweet potato dishes, soups and desserts. The buffet is worth the food that you'll get at this restaurant.

Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

Food is excellent and they have a large variety of dishes to choose from. We were seated quickly and the service is also excellent.

Reviewed 7 October 2017

Wow. What a great place!! Doesn't look like much from the outside but once you get in and order you will be glad you did! For appetizers we had aloo tiki which was very good. We also had Vegetable and keema samosas which were also good (not blow your mind good, but good). For dinner we ordered naan, saag paneer, and aloo gobi. We ordered the dinners medium and they really stick to Indian "medium". Good think I like a lot of spice. It was super spicy but it was sooo good. I wish I had brought more stomachs so I could have eaten more and tried much more. The chef in the picture if you go to their website brought the food to us and afterward we told him how much we enjoyed the food. I would come back here if I was ever in the area again.

Reviewed 25 September 2017

I enjoyed the lunch buffet, you get Indian food for not that much money. You can't get much better value for your money then a lunch buffet at India Palace...plus the food was pretty good. Because of the buffet style lunch some things got dry, but that didn't stop me from eating a ton of food ;) and the Naan flat bread frequently ran out, but they refilled it often enough.

So go get some Indian food already!