SpringHill Suites Provo
Hampton Inn Provo(Provo)(Great Value!)
US$123
US$80
US$75
US$168
US$157
Fairfield Inn Provo(Provo)(Great Value!)
US$113
Residence Inn Provo(Provo)(Great Value!)
US$106
US$73
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsfront deskseparate areatoilet roomstarting to show its agenewer propertyspring hillbyu campusroom was spacious and cleanparking lotstaying at this hotellots of pillowsfootball stadiumdecent breakfastutah countyshort driveair conditionerthe breakfast area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 March 2013

Stayed here for 2 nights recently for a business trip. I was quite impressed with the service provided by the staff. The front desk made an effort to know who I was and even had things like a complimentary shuttle ready for me before I even had to ask. They really made me feel welcome everytime they saw me. The room was spacious and clean. Very comfortable. I was in a corner room. Separate toilet/sink and shower/sink bathrooms. Really liked the glass shower door with the extra showerheads. Fast wifi in the room. The only downside was that it was right next to the street and I had to use earplugs to block out the noise of cars all night long. I also got a bit cold in the middle of the night and had to add an extra blanket over the comforter. Maybe it was a bit thin. Breakfast provided (6:30-9:00) had pretty much everything necessary. Eggs/omelettes, waffles, oatmeal with several toppings, cereal, fruit, sausage, canadian bacon, various bread, etc. Work station near the lobby was two computers connected to a printer. Easy to use. Rest of lobby is open. Workout area (open 24 hrs) next to the lobby was small but sufficient. Treadmill, elliptical, weights, bench, towel, water. Small pool in the room next door. Overall great stay for the price. Had pretty much everything I needed for a business trip plus a bit more.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 January 2013

We stayed 1 night on our way north. Everything was perfect. The room was spotless. The staff was professional and helpful. The breakfast had everything you could want and was quite good. We will definitely be back. We travel quite a bit and usually stay in more upscale resorts. SpringHill Suites is an excellent value.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 January 2013

This hotel is exceedingly below Marriott standards. For the record, we are fans of the Marriott chains for the high standard accomodations and suite style rooms they excel in. This particular location was dissapointing, I was completely shocked because of all the misleading 5 star reviews I had seen on Tripadvisor. Says a lot about who might be writing them.

Sofabed is the smallest Ive seen, 2 petitie girls can definitely not fit on it. Mattress was the usual terrible coils digging into your back kind, typical of all sofabeds. But this bed is definitely smaller than even a double bed. Bathroom layout was terrible. Toilet section opens directly in front of one of the queen beds. Great smells for you to enjoy while you are relaxing. Shower and second sink are in a seperate area whose door opens directly in front of the other queen bed. Really??? But the bathrooms were clean and spotless. The mini kitchen was nothing more than microwave and mini fridge. NO SINK. There was a slight smell in our room, like socks, but thank god only slightly noticeable. The bedding on the beds was another baffling discovery. The comforter is like not even the thickness of a very thin blanket. Is that even a comforter? And there were no blankets in the room either except for one for the sofabed. It being the middle of winter, we room serviced for 6 blankets and they were gracious enough to provide it without any questions asked. Though we stayed on a Monday night, when much of the parking lot was deserted, the front desk clerk managed to place us in a room with the nearby tire shop as our view, rather than the beautiful mountains surrounding the property on the other three sides. Genius! Breakfast was not up to par, no oatmeal, egg omelettes had slightly hard crusty edges indicating they had been warmed far past their capability, no potatoes. Breakfast was stingy and reheated and it showed. The hotel is 3-4 miles into the city off the exit, so a little bit of a drive. Judging from the reviews on this page, I am down right confused at how below standard this hotel really was compared to what other reviewers have described. No marriott Ive ever stayed in has been this lacking before. Sad to say but this location needs new management, a tear down, or just plain remove the marriott name and be honest about the quality you're actually providing.

Room Tip: Ask for rooms facing the wasatch mountains, NOT the tire shop.
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Marzia620
Reviewed 24 December 2012

Subject: Provo SpringHill Suites by Marriott
Location: Provo, Utah, United States, North America
Title: Another great pick by fellow travellers.
ID#: 147677162

2nd day on the road for Rod and I. We made it south just past Salt Lake City and decided to spend the night in Provo. I wanted to make sure I did the rest of the drive in daylight to enjoy the view. Once again, I trusted my fellow TripAdvisor travellers and stayed at the Inn they chose as # 1 - The Provo Springhill Suites by Marriot. Not to be confused with the Marriot Courtyard -literally right next door. 2 Marriots - 1 site - just a bit confusing. Nice location, set back from the road enough to be peaceful and quiet, in a good end of town - didn't lose any sleep worrying about Rod. Impressive hotel from the door in - wide, open, with a comfortable feel to it. Very friendly and helpful young man at the desk who had me checked in to a great room in the blink of an eye. I always mention that I chose their hotel because of their TripAdvisor rating - they always tell me they are aware of it and are proud of their standing. Nice large room on the 2nd floor - clean, with great furniture . All the usual amenities we like to have - microwave, fridge, coffee maker, hair dryer, iron and board, big flat screen TV with a great cable package. Plenty of room for your stuff as well as people. Excellent work station with plenty of plugs and very fast wifi. It was a treat. Very interesting layout to the room. The shower with a sink and counter are separate from the toilet with another sink - great idea. Awesome glass shower stall - no tub - and excellent water pressure - Princess pressure for sure -and adjustable. Also - 2 small showerheads that shoot water at you at about chest height - not sure why - but they do. Very good bed, great shape and just firm enough, lots of down pillows - just not quite as nice as the one the night before - which is now my benchmark. Enjoyed this room immensely - comfy, cosy and clean, clean, clean. Also had my own ac/heater with my own thermostat. Checked out the 24 hr gym and pool. Not much to the 'gym' - a couple of tread machines and ellipitcals with a good selection of dumbbells. Nice pool, clean but a bit on the cold side. The complimentary breakfast was excellent - from waffles to eggs and Canadian bacon - or as we call it back home - bacon. Good coffee, good juice selections, toast, buns - definitely not Continental. This was a great night spent in a great room in a great hotel. This is also a true non-smoking hotel - with signs posted about fines if caught - not a whiff of it ...anywhere. Thank you fellow travellers - this was a great hotel.
I shot video of this Inn @ http://youtu.be/H7gPzusz-9c Location @ www.yolotraveller.com

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 15 December 2012

Springhill Suites in Provo, Utah was a real treat. Elegantly and smartly decorated and very reasonably priced at $110 with our Sr. Discount. Front desk staff was very accomodating, we needed our pillows changed to 'foam' from 'down,' and it was done right away with no fuss. Complimentary breakfast was complete with 2 flavors of miniature waffles and omelettes, bacon & sausage. We would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple