Stayed here for 3 nights during a conference at BYU. Bed was comfortable, location was good (near BYU and convenient to downtown and restaurants and shopping) but breakfast was mediocre, the pool was small and unattractive, and the hotel felt out of date in color scheme, decorations, and cleanliness. Not impressed for $150/night. Wouldn't stay here again. The friendliness and helpfulness of the staff was the absolute best part of this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Provo SpringHill Suites is within walking distance of Brigham Young University and is an ideal location for Stadium of Fire, BYU Education Week, Women's Conference, and the Missionary Training Center. Access companies like Novell, Adobe, AtTask, and Cirque Lodge with our complimentary local shuttle service. Nestled next to the breathtaking Wasatch Mountains, this Provo hotel offers easy access to dining, shopping, and recreational activities such as skiing, hiking, and the best fly-fishing around. Families and sport teams will love our spacious and well appointed rooms with two queens or one king bed and all rooms provide a pull out couch for even more space. Take advantage of our complimentary breakfast and free high speed Internet. At the SpringHill Suites by Marriott®, you'll have the space you need to get things done or unwind and just be comfortable. Our stylish and smartly designed suites are 25% larger than a comparably priced hotel room, giving you room to succeed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your SpringHill Suites Provo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Provo Springhill Suites By Marriott Hotel Provo
- SpringHill Suites Provo Utah