“Great pizza every time”

Slab Pizza
Ranked #25 of 337 Restaurants in Provo
Price range: US$1 - US$10
Cuisines: American, Indian, Pizza
Description: SLABpizza, really big slices of really big pizza. Enjoy crisp and chewy crust baked to perfection topped with the best tasting ingredients to create many amazing flavors like Thai Chicken and Buffalo Wing.
Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

Had visited several times. Always great food and service. Son loves the Thai chicken, I had the "Julie's lasagna" this trip. Loved the ricotta cheese.

Reviewed 18 May 2017

If you're going to Slab you have to try the Chicken Cordon Bleu. It is the best thing on the menu, hands down. Even if you don't like blue cheese, I think you'd still like this. The taste of blue cheese is not present at all. It's the best item I've had there.

Reviewed 7 April 2017 via mobile

This place has a lot of options! Make sure you know exactly what you want and how much you want. I loved the atmosphere. Two TVs to watch some sporting events. This is definitely a college place. The crust is very tasty if you like thin crust. The bread sticks were also pretty tasty. I will repeat.

Reviewed 31 January 2017

Went for the first time. The pizza was really good and I ordered mine custom. My wife had one of their pre-defined combinations. It was only about 15 minute wait to get our pizza to our table.

I think the experience was very good. The only complaint I had was the menu was really hard to decipher how to order and what the pricing would be. Custom ordering was not clear at all.

We liked both Pizza Slabs we ordered.

Reviewed 9 December 2016 via mobile

Slab is a Provo favorite! The slices are huge (1/4 of a large pizza) the crust is thin, and the topping choices are endless! They have lots of fun flavors. Some of my favorite are the classic Hawaiian, Thai Chicken, and Rosemary Potato Bacon. This is a great spot to meet friends and family for a casual but original lunch spot.