This hotel is curious, some things are great, some are really not.
- very nice breakfast buffet (not included in basic rate though!)
- VERY nice gym (several machines and free weights) and fitness room (with pool and jacuzzi)
- newspapers in lobby, flavored water freely available
- fast Wifi (not included in basic rate though!)
- the slamming doors that another reviewer mentioned: it's impossible to close the doors in quiet manner
- the TV sets in the rooms are set to a very low brightness (at least in the two rooms I tested), so dark in fact that some aspects of 'The Matrix' or 'Men in Black' were not visible, and the set/the remote do not allow one to adjust this
- the room cleaning was not adequate: the coffee machine was not cleaned, coffee etc. not replaced, and the bed making is the sloppiest I have ever seen (again, in both rooms I tested).
Would I stay again? Probably, because of the buffet and the fitness room, but still, they could be a little bit better.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Marriott, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Provo Marriott Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Provo Marriott Hotel Provo
- Marriott Provo
- Provo Marriott Hotel & Conference Center Utah