“Uh-maze-ing!!!!!”
Review of Cafe 300 - CLOSED

Cafe 300
Cuisines: American
Description: A family owned business that serves American comfort food.
Description: A family owned business that serves American comfort food.
Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

This place was awesome! Great prices, huge portions, and just really great food! Country potatoes, sausage gravy, and French toast were delicious and I want to go back to try everything else on the menu. The owners were super nice as well. I'd recommend this to anyone!

1  Thank nats_niche

Reviewed 13 June 2017

Pretty funky place. Server in shorts and t-shirt. Food plentiful. Pulled pork sandwich, ranch beans, soup of the day, green salad. All well prepared. Service, friendly. Staff could use some lessons in sanitation. Fingers in glasses when clearing was just the beginning. If you can look the other way, I tried, it's worth a visit.

Krys01, Manager at Cafe 300, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2017

I'm grateful you took time to review your dining experience with us and it's wonderful to hear you enjoyed your food. I did want to clarify that when busing a table or removing water or beverage cups from a table yes it is a lot more convenient to grab a 3 or 4 with one hand by using our finger tips and grabbing the inside of the cups to bring together. We also get syrup or half eaten food on our hands as we scrape dishe's but we wash our hands after every scraping, bussing, printing tickets and making change for customers. Just as we do when we arrive for our shift and return from our breaks. I sincerely apologize if the way we clear tables offended you to the point you made it a point not to look but I can guarantee you that we are all very aware of being clean and sanitary as I tend to take it to the extreme at times. Thank you again for your review and I hope this response sheds a little light on the situation as well as provides a bit of comfort.

Reviewed 2 May 2017 via mobile

Six of us had breakfast here. Both wonderful and plentiful. I had the veggie omelet. Fantastic and huge. Some in our group had the pancakes and others french toast. They all said the same thing -- large portions that were delicious!! We will be back when we visit Provo.

1  Thank Craig P
Reviewed 5 April 2017

I love a good old fashion breakfast. It isn't based on the size of the pancakes or the amount of fake maple syrup and powdered sugar you put on the french toast. This place does a good old fashion diner breakfast but on steroids. The pancake stack was so big our 180 lb 14 year old athlete guest ate only half. The french toast platter had at least four giant pieces of 4x10 inch slabs of frenched bread covered in whip with powder sugar. Our 150 lb 14 year old son at only 3. Lucky for me I had eggs over easy with bacon n sausage pattys. Worked just fine and I didn't have to take a nap after.

2  Thank Martin D
Reviewed 18 March 2017 via mobile

Got the make your own omelet with a side of French toast. HUGE SERVINGS! Really great food. Staff was friendly and helpful, overall a great experience.