“Good Italian Food For Everyone ”

Brick Oven Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 336 Restaurants in Provo
Price range: US$7 - US$14
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 31 December 2017 via mobile

This has been a favorite place for our family to come enjoy a great Italian meal. The atmosphere and the service is awesome.

My kids enjoy everything from pizza’s to the spaghetti bar. My wife and I like to get the Feast For 2. We get pasta bar, salad, garlic bread, 8” pizza, and two cookies. Such a good deal for great tasting food.

Reviewed 29 December 2017

Brick Oven Restaurant has been a tradition for student dates and families for years...my mother loved it when she was a student at BYU in the 50s, I came here on dates in the 80s, and it's still a favorite for great pizza and pasta. The prices are reasonable and it's a fun atmosphere. The restaurant is well maintained and always popular.

Reviewed 21 November 2017 via mobile

Lots of menu options and serving size was not too big, especially if offered "half." The waiters were very efficient and food came out quite quickly. Overall, we enjoyed it here.

Reviewed 13 November 2017

We had three in our group and came for dinner on a Saturday night. Everything was fine, not spectacular. Our waiter took good care of us. Food came as ordered and was timely. Lots of choices on the menu. I had cream of broccoli soup with an individual pizza. It was good. This is not a foodie destination. It was clean and efficient. Staff was very friendly and welcoming.

Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

My friends and I came here "for old time's sake" - the first time in years. I conclude our palets have matured since we were younger because the food does not taste as good as it did when we'd eat here in college. That, and I felt overwhelmed by the chaotic, noisy environment. This place is great for college kids, not the best for get-togethers if you're over 25 and wanting to enjoy conversation.