“Fun and yum”
Review of Sodalicious

Sodalicious
Ranked #15 of 336 Restaurants in Provo
Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

Stopped in here with the family after dropping our son at BYU for the week. Trendy little joint, staff was very friendly and helpful with guidance of what we should try. Very tasty and the cookie was delicious as well. Wish we had these where I live!

Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

Love the sodas! You can make about any combination of sodas! The service was very fast and my granddaughter loves the place. This was my first time!

Reviewed 18 May 2017

I used to go to Swig, but then I tried Sodalicious and I can never go back to Swig. I don't know what it is, but it's seriously so much better than Swig. The "Your Mom" combo is definitely my all-time favorite.

Reviewed 9 April 2017 via mobile

Visited this place with my daughter. I ordered the Rocky Mountain High , the fries and got the Coconut Lime Macadamia Nut cookie for later. Everything was delicious! The fries are probably the best I've ever had. And I HIGHLY recommend the cookie. Cute place!!

Reviewed 29 October 2016 via mobile

Sodalicious is one of my favorite places in Provo. They have many different drink options, some which are good and other which are not so good. If you're feeling really crazy, make a goal to try them all! Me and my roommate have :) An AK special extra dirty is always delicious, or try a Southern Gentleman for a taste of peach.