“Surprisingly tasty lunch ”
Review of Zupas

Zupas
Ranked #5 of 338 Restaurants in Provo
Price range: US$0 - US$15
Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

We catered in for a recruiting event. I had the turkey bacon sandwich and kale salad. The bread was excellent and the sauce slightly sweet. The salad was excellent. I’ll be back.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Oh my goodness. This place is fantastic. We ate at the Provo, Utah location. We had the combo (whole sandwich, half size soup). We had the Cuban Panini and the Italian sandwich, and the vegetable chowder and the lobster chowder. They were all fantastic, but the Cuban sandwich is just the bomb. We also had the berry crème brulee, and I must say it was exceeding good. Oh, I wish I could visit again. If only Zupas would come to Gastonia, North Carolina!! Hint. Hint.

Reviewed 30 July 2017

Great food. Wish we had one here in KC. Great menu items and dessert options. A little noisy at lunch but to be expected.

Reviewed 19 July 2017

Although we waited in line for our dinner--the line moved quickly and there was a gal in the line answering questions and helping with orders which was nice. Never been here before but would definitely come again if I have the chance. Lots of good options--sandwiches, salads and protein bowls.

Reviewed 6 July 2017

I have had sandwiches, soup and salads at the Zupas in Spanish Fork and Provo -good foot, reasonable prices.