“Steak and Cheese w/o the cheese”
Review of The Great Steak

Ranked #68 of 310 Restaurants in Provo
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 11 August 2010

I had previously eaten there and thought it was good. Must be under new management now. I ordered a Steak and Cheese Sandwich and a shake. I literally could not find any cheese on my sandwich. I believe I was also over charged for a substandard product. I won't be going back.

2  Thank jimghunter

Reviewed 16 September 2008

Best sandwich I've had in years.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed 7 January 2008

The food and service was great until they started to try and expand and then both got lousy. Stopped going months ago and have no plans on going back.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed 23 December 2007

They are a little slow as far as the service goes but the food is good and the place is a Provo original. Try the flavor of the month shake.

3  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook