“I'm NEVER disappointed with the food here!”

Ernie's Sports Deli
Ranked #58 of 303 Restaurants in Provo
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed 15 May 2014

The Champ breakfast sandwich is one of my favorites and it's available all day. I love the All Star sandwich which is a turkey sandwich with all the right toppings. I often switch the provolone cheese for pepper jack and also add avocado. Treat yourself to a piece of the chocolate mousse cake - it is awesome!

There are newer reviews for Ernie's Sports Deli

Reviewed 28 May 2013

A fun little Orem Utah original. Their sandwiches are delicious and the people who work there are a lot of fun.

Their breakfast sandwiches are a must try! And if anything you want isn't on the huge menu... Just make one up and they'll be happy to make it!

2  Thank JayK794
Reviewed 21 May 2012

I LOVE ERNIE'S!! We used to cut class in high school and hang out at Ernie's. Ernie himself is the coolest guy! All the Zabriske's are studds, but they also have some awesome sandwiches too. They are probably most famous for their breakfast sandwiches. They are SOOO GOOD!

They just recently moved stored, but don't worry, it's like 2 doors down from where they used to be!

The only downside is, their prices have gone up, and they're a little high, so I don't eat there quite as often as I would like, but sometimes, it's just totally worth it!

Reviewed 17 April 2012

I come here for my birthday every year. Get the Champ!

Reviewed 4 April 2012

Lot's of options, lot's of variety, very good sandwiches. You will be full when you are done.