“Poor internet”

Ranked #6 of 13 Hotels in Richfield
Perth, Australia
“Poor internet”
Reviewed 1 April 2014

Check in was good and the room was as you would hope for, clean. The bad had OK pillows, TV was the old style but had plenty of channels. Given all this it passed 3 of the 4 criteria I look for. It failed big time on internet. Could only stay online for no more than a minute. Very frustrating.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
super8richfieldut, Manager at Super 8 Richfield UT, responded to this review, 9 April 2014
Thank you for choosing the SUPER 8 for your stay in RICHFIELD , sorry you had problems with the internet. I will look into why you had poor service.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Trowbridge, United Kingdom
Reviewed 18 March 2014

We only wanted a stopover to break the journey from Las Vegas to Moab so were pleased that the hotel was clean and the room smart. The free breakfast was fairy limited but not bad. Overall, the place was decent value for the cost and ideal for our needs. One thing to note is that the journey from Las Vegas crosses into a different time zone. We hadn't remembered and thought we arrived at around 8pm. it was actually 9pm and most restaurants were closed. Sleepy Hollow indeed. Fortunately we managed to catch Pizza Hut just in time fr a takeaway.#

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
super8richfieldut, Manager at Super 8 Richfield UT, responded to this review, 20 July 2014
Dear guest, Thank you much for taking the time to tell us about your experience! We want to thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you. It has been a pleasure serving you during your stay. Our priority will always be guest satisfaction. We hope we see you very soon!
Richfield
Reviewed 10 March 2014

We were unable to make it due to college requirements and use this stay and they would NOT refund me any portion of the amount. Things happen and you should be willing to help your customers. We along with many others use this hotel twice a year for state tournamnets. NEVER again! There are many other choices. The front desk staff was NOT helpful and I had a very hard time communicating with them.

Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

1 Thank Rebecca T
Thank you for taking the time to write such a thorough and detailed review regarding your most recent stay. I assure you that each issue mentioned is being investigated and addressed and we thank you for taking the time to point out the areas where we can improve upon the guest experience. We hope to see you again someday and to transform your opinion of our hotel and service.

Travellers are raving about these Richfield hotels

Minneapolis, Minnesota
Reviewed 3 March 2014

I initially stayed in this hotel in June 2013 and then again in Jan 2014, The rooms were clean and the staff was friendly. The morning Guy Vipul Chaudhri was exceptionally nice to my 7 year old and followed up with us a couple of times that we were comfortable. Wouldnt hesitate stopping by again. Overall a nice place and friendly people.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
super8richfieldut, General Manager at Super 8 Richfield UT, responded to this review, 4 March 2014
Denver, Colorado
Reviewed 16 January 2014

We stopped there for the night with our dog. The room was fine - clean, pleasant for the price. But, what especially impressed us were the very nice people who worked there. Very hard-working and courteous.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank wendyruthjones
super8richfieldut, General Manager at Super 8 Richfield UT, responded to this review, 7 March 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review of our property, your comments are very much valued. We really appreciate your...
Longmont, Colorado
Reviewed 7 January 2014

I know this was only a Super 8 and not a 4 diamond hotel but this was by far the worst service and the most filthy room I have ever seen! The staff (seemingly managed by Vipul) hardly spoke English and were very rude and short tempered. I initially had an issue with my keycard opening the door and when I had to go back to the office twice I was asked if I had ever stayed at a hotel before because obviously I didn't know how to use a key (I was a front desk manager for a pretty substantial resort in Orange County). When they finally got my door open the room was not clean but being that it was late at night and snowing I didn't have many options since I needed a dog friendly room. The heater was very unpredictable and seemed to really only have an option of blasting or not working so I had to keep the heater on. When it finally got to hot to handle I pulled back one of the blankets only to find multiple long black hairs under the blanket. I didn't mention the hairs during the night to the staff because they had told me the night before that I was in their only pet-friendly room. When I asked to speak to the manager in the morning, Vipul grabbed the tissue I had put the hairs in and threw them away. He looked at me with a defiant stare and stated "I don't care" and "you already complained last night so you made this up" (I have highlighted blonde hair so these were in no way mine). I wrote an email to corporate and hopefully they will take appropriate action as to not further damage the chain's image any further.
I would suggest if you must stop for an overnight stay in that area, drive 15 miles down the road and stay at the Salina Super 8. They have clean rooms and mostly friendly staff.... I would have stayed there if there had been a vacancy the night of my stay!

Room Tip: Just don't stay at this hotel