“Clean, comfortable, pet friendly”

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Richfield
Ranked #2 of 13 Hotels in Richfield
Reviewed 14 November 2011

This hotel had everything I could have asked for on my recent cross-country drive: very clean, comfortable, quiet, free wi-fi, free breakfast, and pet-friendly. Staff were very nice, and gave me a room on the ground floor, convenient for taking the dog out a side door. They have a grassy area for pets, and even had a poop bag dispenser and trash bin. This was by far the best hotel I stayed in on my long drive along I-70.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business

Reviewed 7 November 2011

We needed a hotel to stay in after leaving Bryce Canyon Nat'l. Park, and didn't want to drive all the way to the Salt Lake City area. A very new property with excellent staff. Andrew went out of his way to make sure we had our Holiday Inn Priority Club points re-instated from past stays, and that we had a comfortable room for the night. A restaurant near the hotel (and at the bottom of the off-ramp off the freeway) was adequate. A bit more food than we anticipated for a late meal, but very good and popular (ask at the hotel for recommendations). Room was clean and comfortable. We got a room on the top floor on the lobbyside for the quietest sleeping. The trucks on the highway can be noisy! If you are coming from Bryce and the south, use Hwy. 89 for a pleasant, secondary road drive up to Richfield. We opted to pay a bit more for the king suite and were very pleased with it!

Room Tip: Try to get a suite for a few dollars more on the top floor, front of the building (lobby side) for t...
Reviewed 31 October 2011

Hotel is about 2.5 years new and everything is in excellent condition. Staff are professional and friendly. Free hot breakfast, newspaper, bottled water, I wouldn't hesitate to stay there again.

Reviewed 23 October 2011

During our recent trip to Utah National Parks, we needed to stay somewhere within couple of hours from Bryce Canyon park on the way back from Moab area. We chose Richfield and stayed at the Holiday Inn Express. Its seems like a new hotel and hence the rooms were great. Comfortable bed and nice, new fixtures - all for just $80. The breakfast was the best part. Even though they were a small town hotel, they had one-touch pancake making machine at breakfast - which was very cool. The pancake was light and tasted good. Even their fruit and bread selections were very fresh. The hotel itself is located very conveniently off the I-70 freeway. Its a 10 minute drive on the same road into Richfield town - nothing much to do there though. It was less than 2 hour drive to Bryce Canyon. The initial 10 minutes on US-89 highway after existing I-70 were filled with fall colored trees on both sides of the road, with river running along the road. It was beautiful. So, if you are travelling to both Moab area and Bryce, consider stopping at Richfield for a break in journey and if you do, dont think twice about staying at Holiday Inn Express, Richfield.

Reviewed 23 October 2011

Stayed here on a road trip from CO to CA. Great spot...was really surprisingly nice. We booked a "suite" - it was huge. The extra space was a pleasant surprise after being on the road. The bed was SUPER comfortable - high on my list. They were super dog friendly...and the furry child appreciated the nice grassy area designated for pooches. We didn't use the pool or gym, but they looked adequate. The breakfast room was very inviting.

We had a really nice basic meal at the restaurant across from the parking lot. Very meat and potatoes and homespun...but it hit the spot after a long day's drive.

Room Tip: The Suites give you a huge amount of space
Reviewed 19 October 2011

I've stayed here three times for business. This property is quite new with easy access to the freeway and town. As a new property, it's everything a Holiday Inn Express should be. I especially LOVE the super-comfortable beds! The breakfast is standard HI Express (hot eggs, etc. every morning and cinnamon rolls). I look forward to staying here every time I'm in town.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 October 2011

Went for a funeral and ended up taking another family member with me. Brandon at the front desk was very kind about changing my room to one with 2 beds for free even though my reservation had warned me that any changes would result in an being charged 1 night for the original room. Then he was so kind to help me get around town - recommending dinner places and directing me to the funeral home and the church. The place was very clean and beautifully decorated. The mattress, sheets, and pillows were all very comfortable. I stayed on the freeway side, but I barely noticed it. All the rooms are nonsmoking, but for me, that is a good thing. They open the pool and exercise room earlier and keep them open later than other hotels I've stayed at, so I can even squeeze those in my busy day. The breakfast was very nice and the staff member didn't stop for even a second keeping things stocked. I tried the computer in the business center, and it was a bit slower than home but was in a quiet room and worked fine. Thanks for the great stay!

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Richfield
Fairfield Inn & Suites Richfield
Best Western Richfield Inn
Best Western Richfield Inn
#7 of 13 in Richfield
Best Western Paradise Inn & Resort

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Richfield? Share your experiences!