I tell you, for the area, this is the MUST stay place. That said, I would stay hear if there was triple the choices, its good. Clean, friendly, nice hotel. one of the best in my opinion in the HIEXPRESS system. compliments to you all. 2nd stay here a year apart. I would like to comment on the few posts that dropped the score from this HIexpress due to noisy kids, PEOPLE its NOT the hotels fault, its the parents fault. The hotel may have 1 or 2 at best employees at night, they cant leave the desk area for more then a brief period. If the parents cant get them quiet, the front desk is not going to have much better luck. Blaim the parents, not the hotel. While Im sure they do all possible to remind people to be quiet, and to try and find and correct the sitiution, its not 100% anywhere you stay. To drop a score based on kids noise, is not fair to the such a great hotel, unless you see it repeated over and over and over in most reviews. WE love this hotel, big fan of it due to clean, quiet, great service, nice breakfast, great service and more. try it yourself.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Brand new in 2009, the Holiday Inn Express in Richfield, Utah is the newest and most modern hotel in Central Utah. Our guests will enjoy breathtaking views of the red rocked landscape, majestic mountains, and Sevier Valley. Conveniently located off I-70, our contemporary designed property is minutes from Sevier Valley Center, Snow College Richfield Campus, Blackhawk Arena, Sevier Valley Medical Center, and the I-15 junction. You will experience luxurious accommodations and a plethora of amenities such as a complimentary signature breakfast buffet featuring a variety of hot items, indoor pool and whirlpool, business center, fitness room, meeting space, wired and wireless, high-speed Internet access. Outdoor enthusiasts will fully appreciate our close proximity to Fish Lake, Fremont Indian State Park, and Capitol Reef National Park while experiencing a wide variety of recreational activities such as hiking, biking, fishing, ATV expeditions, snowmobiling, snowshoeing, and ice fishing. We are centrally located between Salt Lake City and the breathtaking regions of Zion s National Park, Bryce Canyon, Arches National Park, Canyonland s National Park, Brianhead Ski Resort, Lake Powell, and the Grand Canyon. We are confident that your stay in Richfield will be a memorable experience and you ll have mountains of fun, so Stay Smart! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Richfield reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Richfield
- Holiday Inn Express Richfield
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Richfield Utah