“so good I stayed again!!”

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Richfield
Ranked #2 of 13 Hotels in Richfield
las vegas
“so good I stayed again!!”
Reviewed 11 April 2012

I tell you, for the area, this is the MUST stay place. That said, I would stay hear if there was triple the choices, its good. Clean, friendly, nice hotel. one of the best in my opinion in the HIEXPRESS system. compliments to you all. 2nd stay here a year apart. I would like to comment on the few posts that dropped the score from this HIexpress due to noisy kids, PEOPLE its NOT the hotels fault, its the parents fault. The hotel may have 1 or 2 at best employees at night, they cant leave the desk area for more then a brief period. If the parents cant get them quiet, the front desk is not going to have much better luck. Blaim the parents, not the hotel. While Im sure they do all possible to remind people to be quiet, and to try and find and correct the sitiution, its not 100% anywhere you stay. To drop a score based on kids noise, is not fair to the such a great hotel, unless you see it repeated over and over and over in most reviews. WE love this hotel, big fan of it due to clean, quiet, great service, nice breakfast, great service and more. try it yourself.

1 Thank jdrrr567

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (88)
London
Reviewed 5 April 2012

I normally choose Four Seasons or Hilton hotels etc, but no such luxury in Richfield. After reading through the reviews on here I chose the Holiday Inn Express. It was a good choice. The hotel is clean and well cared for. Rooms are good, beds comfortable. Staff are helpful and responsive. The breakfast is interesting, the staff member on duty (April 3rd) was polite and worked hard to keep everywhere clean and stocked, but shouting children and folk in their nightwear was a bit off putting. You can take breakfast back to your room though, which I will do tomorrow.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with friends
Fort Collins, Colorado
Reviewed 3 April 2012

I took a bus full of slightly older adults to Las Vegas & Grand Canyon this was a fabulous first night. Of the 5 hotels we stayed at this was far superior! The staff was incredibly friendly, the rooms were clean and very well appointed the pool was warm and the hot tub hot! The breakfast surpassed many of the "Fancy Buffets" we encountered along our trip and special mention to your young lady in the breakfast room. She is one fine waitress! She absolutely worked to please! Great Job!!!!!! Your hotel is on our "Must do Again List!"

• Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States
Reviewed 1 April 2012

We had a great stay at this hotel. It was clean, up to date, friendly staff, and great breakfast. The room was a 2 queen bed room; it had lots of room for my family of 5 without running into each other. The pool was also nice, clean and lots of fun. If there was a down side it was the restaurant recommended by the front desk. Don't go to the Chinese restaurant, it was awful! If we are ever passing through town again, this will be my first choice of places to stay!

CARBONDALE, CO
Reviewed 28 March 2012

This Holiday Inn Express is fairly new (3 years) and was very clean and quiet. The desk clerks were very friendly. The breakfast area was very clean and the food was fine. I would recommend this to others.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple
Hanksville, Utah, United States
Reviewed 21 March 2012

We were driving around and pricing hotels in Richfield, although every hotel we looked at was cheaper we decided to stay at Holiday Inn because of the clean rooms and excellent customer service. Jodi was very kind and took the time to show us 3 rooms available to us, as well as the pool area. He was nice and polite and described all the amenities. The rooms were very clean and spacious and we loved the decor. The pool was well maintained and the breakfast was GREAT! We took advantage of their computers and free newspapers. We were so impressed we stayed another night. The second night there were a lot of kids making noise in the hall, but that soon stopped and we found the rooms to be very, very quiet. Thank you Jodi and Holiday Inn! We enjoyed our stay and wont hesitate to stay again!

Wisconsin
Reviewed 18 March 2012

I can honestly say this was by far and away the loudest hotel I have ever stayed at and I stayed during a week night. Kids were running in the halls, parents were yelling. I could hear footsteps and talking in the room above me until the early hours of the morning. I called the front desk around 11:30 and they told me they had said something to some parents.

The next morning I went to the front desk to talk to the manager and the guy working said she(I believe her name was Buffy) was not in yet. I gave him my number and told him to have her contact me. I never heard from her. Also, when I was explaining to the guy at the front desk why I was frustrated he got all defensive like I was making it up.

After this I went to eat breakfast and a lady who heard my conversation at the front desk said she had the same issue with the noise. This hotel may look nice but I would highly recommend choosing another hotel in this area.

Room Tip: Pick a top floor room if you have to stay at this hotel
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank Sconnie_Traveler50
holidayinnexpressric, Webmaster at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Richfield, responded to this review, 27 March 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Richfield for your recent stay in our area.

• The man working at the front desk received additional training in the courteous manner in which you, our valued guest, are to be treated.

• The manager was approached concerning the fact that she had not contacted you as requested.

• The manager received additional training in the courteous manner in which you, our valued guest, are to be treated.

• Management and desk staff were reminded of their responsibility to see to it that our valued guests remember to be considerate of their fellow guests.

I hope that the next time you visit our area, you will once again choose to stay at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Richfield. We take our reviews very seriously, and I think you will be greatly pleased.

Hotel Manager.