“Started out a bit rocky but ended up great!”

Comfort Inn Richfield
Ranked #4 of 13 Hotels in Richfield
Reviewed 31 October 2013

Me and my sister arrived late. We were tired and road weary and were ready to get checked in and settled. Because it was about 10:30 at night, there were no other customers ahead of me and I was happy to see that I could walk right up to the counter and hopefully be in my room within a few minutes. The man at the front desk, according to his name tag was Dan and was assistant manager. Anyway, Dan looked up briefly when I walked in then looked back down at his computer and continued working on it. After about 3 minutes like this he mumbled something about needing to finish what he was working on. He continued with his current project and although I am very patient, I was about ready to interrupt Dan and ask him to take care of my check in before continuing with his current project. Check in took way to long and was not very welcoming or customer friendly.

The reason for the great rating is the friendliness of the other employees, low noise level, cleanliness and condition of rooms, and honesty of housekeeping staff. As we were leaving we look the elevator from the 4th floor. Barely stepping off the elevator we were greeted by an unnamed housekeeping woman with my sister's new iPad. She had left the ipad on her bed and had forgotten to bring it with us. The maid ran down the stairs to catch us before we left. We were both so thankful for her honesty and quick response. Thanks so very much!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank malissapeterson
There are newer reviews for Comfort Inn Richfield

Reviewed 22 October 2013

We have stayed at this hotel several times and have been very pleased. This time though they messed up our rooms and it seemed like we had several issues that i had to get taken care of. The breakfast is usually terrific, but they we out of almost everything and when we asked if more was coming they were rude to my family and team. I was disappointed this time with our stay. I usually look forward to going to Richfield and staying at the Comfort Inn, but after this last trip I may have to find another hotel. Oh yea they quoted me a price when I made the reservation and then charged me a different rate when we arrived. Not happy!!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Joseph M
Reviewed 22 October 2013

the staff was great the place is always clean and food prepared to high standards. sheri the food handler comes out and great every customer with such a pleasant attitude it was amazing. this is why i continue to come to this establishment.

Room Tip: pick the upper floors they have microwaves and refrigerators
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank shane0266
Reviewed 14 October 2013

This facility was not up to the usual standards for a Comfort Inn...the room was tired and the hair dryer was broken. To add to the discomfort, there was some school sports team on our floor that kept banging doors (visiting?) well into the wee hours that made sleep difficult. We chalked it up to being in Richfield, Utah but would not stay there again. The front desk person was very nice and friendly.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 October 2013

The mattress was to hard and the pillows are hard and smell, did not sleep well . we felt the price was to high for the room. will not stay at a comfort inn again. was toled by the desk clerk ever two night steay we would qualify for a free nights stay at any Comfort inn. we called the 800 number and was told yuo must make reservation first to qualify.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 September 2013

From the attendent (Scott) to the clean rooms, pool, and hot tub this Inn is tops. The price along with Scott mentioning a place to eat which earned us 10% off our billl got our trip off tho a great start. Will stay for sure the next trip thru.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 September 2013

This hotel was clean, quiet and a good stop between CO and CA
The pool was nice, temperature was good and I enjoyed being able to swim laps without any interruptions.

We were going to stay a second night - on our way back through from CA to CO, but plans changed. They were easy to work with in cancelling our reservation.

I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family