“Good value” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #4 of 13 Hotels in Richfield
Rancho Palos Verdes, California
“Good value”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

My family and I are driving cross country and wanted a hotel near the freeway. My son reviewed all the ratings for the hotels and felt that the reasons were good and the price was less than the other hotels off this exit. The hotel was clean, help was friendly and room was spacious. Our room looked like it might have at one point had a couch. Since we didn't get inuntil 3 30 am, we opted for sleep over breakfast.

Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
guestservicesut072, General Manager at Comfort Inn Richfield, responded to this review, 4 August 2014
Dear RPVtravelmore,

Thank you for taking to time to review our hotel. Your comments are very important to us as we will be sharing them with our staff, so that we can continue to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guest. We hope to see you again on your next through Utah.

435-893-0119

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
Battle Creek, MI
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 July 2014 via mobile

My family enjoyed this hotel. The pool/whirlpool felt great after a long day of driving. The free breakfast was filled with a variety of hot and cold items. Our room was clean and the beds were comfortable. The staff was very friendly and welcoming. We would recommend this hotel to everyone.

Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Dear Ntsmom,

We truly appreciate your review on our hotel. We're very glad that everything at our hotel met to your satisfaction. I will be sharing your review with the rest of our staff, so that we can continue to provide excellant service to all of our guest. We look forward to your next stay with us.

435-893-0119
Cairo, Egypt
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2014

Comfort Inn is located minutes off of I-70, on the 89 route through Utah. Staff was friendly and helpful; room was comfortable; and breakfast was good.

The hotel is located near a Taco Bell, Wendys, and KFC. Plenty of gas stations also adjacent to the hotel.

Only negative about the stay was the large group of young baseball players. During the evening that we arrived, the pool was packed full of the young players (about 10-13 years old), with their parents drinking alcohol and giving drinks to the kids. The "intoxicated" kids were then harassing the nice young lady working the front desk. If I would not have been so tired from the long drive - I would have called the police.

Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank jaredites1
guestservicesut072, General Manager at Comfort Inn Richfield, responded to this review, 25 July 2014
Dear Jaredites1

We would like to thank you for taking the time to complete a review of our hotel. I truly appreciate your feedback, since it helps us to see what areas we need to make improvements to help with our continuing efforts to provide excellent service and a great stay.

Kind Regards,

Las Vegas, Nevada
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

The front desk staff were friendly and efficient. Check in went smoothly but instead of paying the $15 pet fee I saw on the internet I was told it was $20 even for my 5 lb Maltese. The room was well equipped and I was happy to be at the end of the hall on the first floor. I parked right outside. I was uncomfortable that the outside door here, even tho there was a card key slot, was unlocked all night. This made for a lot of door banging as guests came and went. I enjoyed my I room coffee in the AM but I did not enjoy the sink or shower. The small sink's faucet had a handle that you pull straight up making it a hazard when you bend over to wash your face. As mom would say, you could put your eye out! The shower head was awful! It had a wispy spray and leaked so no pressure at all. I did let the front desk know of my concerns. The little breakfast room had cereal, yogurt, bagels, waffles... The usual cheap breakfast but it was fine. This hotel is convenient to I70 and pet friendly so I would stay again, in another room.

Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
Dear Gisela

Thank you for taking the time to complete an online review of our hotel.

I would like to apologize on behalf of our hotel for failing to meet your expectations. Some of our rates have increased, but we will honor the previous rate at your time of booking. Please call me with your stay information and I will issue a credit if it has not be done already. I'll will be sharing your feedback with the front desk to ensure that we are offering our best customer service.

Again, thank you for your time and valuable feedback. We sincerely appreciate it and hope you will give us another chance to provide you with superior service and accommodations on your next visit to Richfield.

Kind Regards,

Denver, Colorado
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 July 2014

Room and bathroom were clean, beds very comfortable, air conditioner noisy but efficient, tv wasn't the highest quality and had only a few channels. Free wi-fi was great, breakfast was the standard fare plus waffle maker, coffee was good. Carpet in hallways was rumply from stretching and patched in places. Clerk was nice and offered us pool towels fresh from the dryer. Ice water upon arrival was also nice. Only complaint was the pool-too deep for my preschoolers and the hot tub wasn't even lukewarm. Otherwise, the Comfort Inn in Richfield gets the job done in a convenient location. Great view of July 4th fireworks display from the parking lot too!

Room Tip: Choose a room facing north for a view of July 4th fireworks from the college.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
      Rooms
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
guestservicesut072, General Manager at Comfort Inn Richfield, responded to this review, 18 July 2014
Dear Liana

We appreciate you taking the time to comment on tripadvisor about your most recent stay at our hotel.

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you provided to make improvements to ensure we offer an exceptional experience for our guests in the future. Just so you are awhere I am looking into why our wifi was not working up to par during your stay with us and I am working on a way to help ensure everyone is able to enjoy our wifi during there stay.

Machynlleth, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2014

We found the Comfort Inn lived up to its name.It was nice and clean ant the rooms were spacious.Lovely beds.We didn't have breakfast as we had to leave early but we would certainly stay again.there was a gas station and shop next door

Room Tip: It is in a quiet area so I think all the rooms would be good l
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
      Sleep Quality
Dear Linda

I am so happy to hear that your enjoyed your most recent stay at Comfort Inn.

St. George, Utah
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 June 2014

This hotel was completely sold out (luckily we had reservations); but checking in, housekeeping, and breakfast were somehow still amazing. We arrived earlier than check-in time and were prepared to wait, but the manager upgraded our rooms because we had to wait! The sausage at breakfast ran out and the staff replaced it before we could even ask about about it. The pool was wonderful. The rooms were very nice; beds were comfortable.

And, as we left, having the greatest hotel experience one can have, I found my car battery died. Chris, at the front desk, offered us jumper cables, and would have jumped our battery herself, if we needed it. These kind of things just restore your faith in the world.

Thanks Chris! Thanks Comfort Inn! I'll be back!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
      Location
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
1 Thank Scott G
Dear Rebecca,

Thank you for taking the time to comment about our hotel and staff on tripadvisor regarding your recent stay.

I am very glad I had my jumper cable in my truck,so that I was able to help you and your family.

Iam so glad that my staff and I were able to exceed your expectations and we look forward to your next stay with us. We appreciate and value your feedback and I will share your comments with our team.
Your comments will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.