“Richfield Hampton Inn”

Hampton Inn Richfield
Ranked #3 of 13 Hotels in Richfield
Reviewed 16 June 2014

This is the 3rd or 4th time I have stayed at this property. Each time I arrived late and left fairly early. The rooms have always been neat and clean with nice comfortable beds. I slept very well. Breakfast is OK - Good depending on your expectations. I was happy with it as I was able to grab some good food quickly.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Mark D

Reviewed 16 June 2014

My wife and I stopped here on a north bound road trip after we were unable to find an acceptable room in Panguitch. We have stayed at Hampton inn in the past and decided to give it a go.

We were pleased with the ease of check in. The girl at the desk asked me if I had any of the usual associations: AARP, AAA, Military, etc. I didn't have to ask her. For someone without a reservation, I was pleasantly surprised to walk in and out of the registration area in less than 5 minutes, key in hand.

We had a nice king bed on the third floor. Would have liked ground level, but it was nearly 9:00 pm and I had no reservation. She suggested the third floor so we had no one above us, for the sake of noise. I always have "white noise" so had no concerns about noise, though we were relatively close to the freeway. Needless to say, noise was not a problem.

We were in late and out early so didn't have time to check out any of the amenities except breakfast, which we found to be ample and tasty.

I have rarely had a negative experience at Hampton Inn and this trip proved to be no exception.

Would return in the future if in the area.

Room Tip: Ask for a room not facing the freeway
1  Thank NedGrimley
Reviewed 16 June 2014

We had a enjoyable stay at the Hampton. They greeted us the moment we entered the door and had everything ready to go so that we could check in. We had ask them to get our room ready before we arrived and they prepared as we had asked. We enjoyed the complimentary breakfast the next morning with the kids and staff preparing were helpful. They even helped with the kids and assisted them with their food. We were treated great and had a nice stay.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Neil E
Reviewed 14 June 2014

First time that we have stayed at a Hampton Inn. This particular hotel seemed fairly old, but has been renovation. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. The room was updated and clean except for the shower. The free breakfast offered more choices that some other hotels, but nothing to rave about. Finally, in my opinion, the rate that we paid was about 20% over priced. Over all, it was a forgettable experience.

Reviewed 11 June 2014

Very nice staff, pool, room and breakfast! Right off the highway. Very good for Hilton Honor point value. Pool has a great view and doors that do bring in the outdoor. Gee I have not hit 200 characters! Good parking!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Robert F
Reviewed 9 June 2014

We travel to Richfield a few times a year, the hotel that we normally stay at was sold out so we booked a couple of rooms at the Hampton. The rooms were nice, clean, and big enough to accommodate my family (1 adult, 2 teens and a 6 year old). The pool was clean and in good working order. The breakfast the first day was very good, but the second morning it was not as good and there were fewer selections. This was a little odd because our second morning was a Saturday but it might have been because we went down to breakfast a little later (about 9). It was also nice that we were able to have a cup of tea and coffee in the evening and the girls at the front desk brewed it fresh for us. All and all the hotel was great!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Angie D
Reviewed 9 June 2014

room was very clean. bed was comfortable and I felt like I was sleeping in my own bed. breakfast was good and coffee was perfect. Location of the hotel was great. There were some noisy people in the hallway, other than that it was very comforting to stay in Hampton Inn.

1  Thank Zari H