“NASTY, DIRTY, STINKY”

Ranked #11 of 13 Hotels in Richfield
Morrison, Colorado
“NASTY, DIRTY, STINKY”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2013

I have traveled the world and been to lost of 3rd world Countries and never have seen such a dirty motel. This place has no business being on Priceline, Orbitz oir any other place that would mis-lead a traveler into thinking it was an ok place. It stunk, dirt on the floor and behind and next to nightstand and in every corner of the place. I left nothing i on the floor. I pulled the sheets back to make sure nothing was moving. It was 0300 AM and I was stuck. 2 hours, a shower and I had to go.

Room Tip: Don't go here under any circumstances. I should have went to the park and slept on the ground.
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank MrBenny303
BHrich, Manager at Nights Inn, responded to this review, 3 December 2013
Hi, MrBenny303. We are really sorry to know about the problems you have faced during your stay at our hotel. As now the hotel is run by a new management, we have already made sure all the feedbacks and comments from our customers have been properly addressed. Next time if you are around, I want you to visit our hotel and see the difference. Thank you for your response. Wish you a happy holidays!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Mesquite, Nevada, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 June 2013

The staff was very friendly. It is an older motel. But it was clean and comfortable .It is quiet. There was a microwave and a bigger than average refrigerator. Some up grades done in room. Free wifi and lots of TV channels.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank Connie C
BHrich, Manager at Nights Inn, responded to this review, 3 December 2013
Thank You Connie C for your wonderful review. Next time if you are around, I want you to stay at our hotel and experience a lot of other services. Thank you for your response. Wish you a happy holidays!
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 June 2013

As I lay here, the itching is forcing me to stay awake and write this review.
This place was so bad I need to use bullet points or the review will be too long.
1. Guest blocks driveway. Can't drive in to check in.
2. Hotel loses my reservation. 45 min to check in late at night.
3. Other guests coming in to complain while I stand there. (No AC, missing window curtain, etc. )
4. Finally, they confirm with Priceline my prepaid reservation. They quickly charge me $10 extra for two beds. I understand but after all I went through???
5. Rooms filthy and very tore up. I sanitized the sheets and other areas and I rarely do that. Caked dirt on headboard(which almost fell on me when I cleaned it. ) The bathroom baseboards look like they have never been cleaned.
6. My son developed a rash on his legs.
7. The pool is not full and looks dangerous. I can't see well into it because it is dark. But there is a tomcat spying something in there.
8. Toilet does not flush well.
9. No tissue.
10. Beds very tore up.
11. Some howling me handicap noise from outside.
12. Front desk guy new and not professional(profanity and indifference)He acknowledged the poor condition of the hotel by acknowledging the poor reviews this place has received. No apologies from the owner who came down to rectify the missing reservation. He only put down Priceline.
Shame on this hotel.
Shame on Priceline for qualifying this place into their portfolio.
I wonder what surprises will await me in the morning?
Aaaachooo. Now what?

• Stayed June 2013
1 Thank Terrrrrrrrr
BHrich, Manager at Nights Inn, responded to this review, 3 December 2013
Hi, Terrrrrrrrr. We are really sorry to know about the problems you have faced during your stay at our hotel. As now the hotel is run by a new management, we have already made sure all the feedbacks and comments from our customers have been properly addressed. Next time if you are around, I want you to visit our hotel and see the difference. Thank you for your response. Wish you a happy holidays!

Travellers are raving about these Richfield hotels

Denver, Colorado
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 August 2012

Wow, some really mixed reviews. Their are pictures of this pit posted by real customers. I was uncertain about what to do. So I thought I would give it a chance. I went through on the 3rd of August, 2012.
The first room looked like it hadn't been cleaned... Like within this decade! Holes in the sheets. The bathrooms look like they need to be destroyed. Mold and mildew growth for years. I returned to the front desk to ask if I could see another room. They gladly provided me with another room key. Unfortunately, it wasn't the exception it was the rule! Same disgusting conditions in the second room. Wires hanging out everywhere. I decided the reviews were correct! Got my money back and left. Disgusting pit that the health department should shut down! Avoid this garbage dump. There is a wonderful hotel at the south end of Richfield. A low price with at least cleanliness standards!

Room Tip: Don't stay here ever! Disgusting!
  • Stayed August 2012, travelled solo
2 Thank movinthru78
BHrich, Manager at Nights Inn, responded to this review, 3 December 2013
Hi, movinthru78. We are really sorry to know about the problems you have faced during your stay at our hotel. As now the hotel is run by a new management, we have already made sure all the feedbacks and comments from our customers have been properly addressed. Next time if you are around, I want you to visit our hotel and see the difference. Thank you for your response. Wish you a happy holidays!
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 May 2012 via mobile

Great find for $39.99 when we really just needed to get off the road & sleep. Microwave/Fridge in the room, pet friendly, clean room with good beds. Definitely recommend this over hotels right off highway 70.

• Stayed May 2012
2 Thank DrgnHrt
BHrich, Manager at Nights Inn, responded to this review, 3 December 2013
Hi, DrgnHrt. Thank you for sharing your experience about your stay at Budget Host Inn. This will help a lot to other travelers trying to find budget hotel right off highway 70. Wish you a happy holidays!
Lebec, California
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 July 2011

A cross country trip left me exhausted by the time I hit Utah. I was looking for the best rate. I should have looked at the room first.

There is no such thing as non smoking rooms. The carpet, furniture, counters were all burned by cigerettes. The smell was so bad even my trusty Lysol did nothing to help. The motel and rooms are run down and in need of complete renovation. This motel died 20 years ago but they keep it open.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled solo
2 Thank DebinLebec
BHrich, Manager at Nights Inn, responded to this review, 3 December 2013
Hi, DebinLebec. We are really sorry to know about the problems you have faced during your stay at our hotel. As now the hotel is run by a new management, we have already made sure all the feedbacks and comments from our customers have been properly addressed. Next time if you are around, I want you to visit our hotel and see the difference. Thank you for your response. Wish you a happy holidays!
Barstow, Calif.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 July 2011

I stayed at the Nights Inn on my birthday(June 25) and it was a very nice stay. The room (#14) was spotless, the shower and TV were perfect. No noise from other guests (hotel was sold out) and the street was so far away that I did not hear anything. I travel a lot and I can't remember a better free breakfast at a hotel. The breakfast is in a restaurant sized area within the hotel. The bed was perfect and I got a great nights sleep. You can go up the street and pay twice as much (I checked) for an experience that is no better and for a breakfast that is nowhere near as good. Give the Nights Inn a try and you'll have a nice experience there.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled solo
2 Thank Bruceline100
BHrich, Manager at Nights Inn, responded to this review, 3 December 2013
Hi, Bruceline100. We are very pleased to know about your memorable stay at our Hotel. Thank you for sharing. Recently we have upgraded our hotel rooms and other amenities. So, next time if you are around, please visit our hotel to experience comfort, clean and memorable stay. Wish you a happy holidays!