“NEVER AGAIN!!!”

Ranked #11 of 13 Hotels in Richfield
Fairview, Utah
“NEVER AGAIN!!!”
Reviewed 3 February 2014

Our stay was not a good experience at all! The room we got was not the advertised rate, the room was VERY VERY dirty. We moved the blankets back and there were ear plugs in the bed, used to say the least. Pretty sure the floor in the tiny bathroom hadn't been mopped in months. The heater was on some energy saving thing and kept shutting off and wouldnt turn back on for a while. It was snowing and cold and the room was COLD all night! The bathtub had quite the dirt ring around it and the toilet wouldn't flush when you wanted it to but would in the middle of the night! Not a good place to stay at all!

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
Budget Host N, General Manager at Nights Inn, responded to this review, 15 September 2014
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property, we certainly do like any type of feedback, positive or negative. Without your reviews, we would not know what areas we need to work on.

First of let me being by saying that the property is going through some changes, and we are trying our best to make the rooms better for guests that stay with us.

I do apologize that your stay wasn't at all what you expected it to be. Rates change depending on availability of rooms, and room types. If you saw an advertised rate but did not book the room, then the availability of those rooms at that rate may have sold out. The best thing I can suggest for this in the future, is that if you do see an rate that is advertised, please call us directly so we can verify the rate, and make sure you get it. We will do our best to give you the best available rate possible. You have my word.

In reference to the heating and cooling unit in your room, when the rooms are vacant we do keep them on energy saver mode, so that way the rooms stay warm/cool when you enter, however you can change the settings on the unit, to your specific needs.

I do apologize for our bathrooms not being up to standard. This is something we do not take lightly and will prevent from happening in the future.

As of 9/5/2014 the property is under new management, and I would like to personally promise that if you do decide to stay with us again in the future, to please call me directly at 435-896-8228, so we can discuss a rate for you, and I can personally guarantee that your room is spectacular, and to the clean standards that you expect. Once again I am very sorry that you had a less than stellar experience.

Ashish Patel
ashish.budgethostkinn@gmail.com

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Apple Valley, Utah
Reviewed 2 February 2014

Good little place, staff is very friendly. Great for a place to stay for a night or two. It is within walking distance of the local fresh market. If your room is lacking anything all you have to do is ask at the front desk.

Room Tip: rooms on second floor seem to have a little less wear (less worn carpets ect.) but rooms on the bott...
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank xanderz
Golden
Reviewed 18 July 2013

This was a good place for the price - meant to be a budget motel fro a quick nights stay and to move on...and this is what it was. MOST importantly, it was clean, comfortable and affordable. And the staff was friendly. Only thing that was an issue is the air-conditioning is so loud it wakes you up every time it cycles on... ended up turning it off ans sweating but it was better than being woken up every 20 minutes. Taking that into account - would definitely stay here again - it is very reasonable for what it is - cheap, comfortable, clean lodging.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
BHrich, Manager at Nights Inn, responded to this review, 3 December 2013
Thanks Arthur for your review. Thank you for writing good things that you experience during your stay at the hotel. The affordability, cleanliness and friendliness of our staff. We are really sorry to know about the problem with the AC but we have already fixed it. Thank you for letting us know about the AC through your review. Next time when you visit, we assure you the perfect stay at our hotel. Wish you happy holidays ahead!!!
Morrison, Colorado
Reviewed 8 July 2013

I have traveled the world and been to lost of 3rd world Countries and never have seen such a dirty motel. This place has no business being on Priceline, Orbitz oir any other place that would mis-lead a traveler into thinking it was an ok place. It stunk, dirt on the floor and behind and next to nightstand and in every corner of the place. I left nothing i on the floor. I pulled the sheets back to make sure nothing was moving. It was 0300 AM and I was stuck. 2 hours, a shower and I had to go.

Room Tip: Don't go here under any circumstances. I should have went to the park and slept on the ground.
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank MrBenny303
BHrich, Manager at Nights Inn, responded to this review, 3 December 2013
Hi, MrBenny303. We are really sorry to know about the problems you have faced during your stay at our hotel. As now the hotel is run by a new management, we have already made sure all the feedbacks and comments from our customers have been properly addressed. Next time if you are around, I want you to visit our hotel and see the difference. Thank you for your response. Wish you a happy holidays!

Travellers are raving about these Richfield hotels

Mesquite, Nevada, United States
Reviewed 28 June 2013

The staff was very friendly. It is an older motel. But it was clean and comfortable .It is quiet. There was a microwave and a bigger than average refrigerator. Some up grades done in room. Free wifi and lots of TV channels.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank Connie C
BHrich, Manager at Nights Inn, responded to this review, 3 December 2013
Thank You Connie C for your wonderful review. Next time if you are around, I want you to stay at our hotel and experience a lot of other services. Thank you for your response. Wish you a happy holidays!
Reviewed 20 June 2013

As I lay here, the itching is forcing me to stay awake and write this review.
This place was so bad I need to use bullet points or the review will be too long.
1. Guest blocks driveway. Can't drive in to check in.
2. Hotel loses my reservation. 45 min to check in late at night.
3. Other guests coming in to complain while I stand there. (No AC, missing window curtain, etc. )
4. Finally, they confirm with Priceline my prepaid reservation. They quickly charge me $10 extra for two beds. I understand but after all I went through???
5. Rooms filthy and very tore up. I sanitized the sheets and other areas and I rarely do that. Caked dirt on headboard(which almost fell on me when I cleaned it. ) The bathroom baseboards look like they have never been cleaned.
6. My son developed a rash on his legs.
7. The pool is not full and looks dangerous. I can't see well into it because it is dark. But there is a tomcat spying something in there.
8. Toilet does not flush well.
9. No tissue.
10. Beds very tore up.
11. Some howling me handicap noise from outside.
12. Front desk guy new and not professional(profanity and indifference)He acknowledged the poor condition of the hotel by acknowledging the poor reviews this place has received. No apologies from the owner who came down to rectify the missing reservation. He only put down Priceline.
Shame on this hotel.
Shame on Priceline for qualifying this place into their portfolio.
I wonder what surprises will await me in the morning?
Aaaachooo. Now what?

• Stayed June 2013
1 Thank Terrrrrrrrr
BHrich, Manager at Nights Inn, responded to this review, 3 December 2013
Hi, Terrrrrrrrr. We are really sorry to know about the problems you have faced during your stay at our hotel. As now the hotel is run by a new management, we have already made sure all the feedbacks and comments from our customers have been properly addressed. Next time if you are around, I want you to visit our hotel and see the difference. Thank you for your response. Wish you a happy holidays!
Denver, Colorado
Reviewed 6 August 2012

Wow, some really mixed reviews. Their are pictures of this pit posted by real customers. I was uncertain about what to do. So I thought I would give it a chance. I went through on the 3rd of August, 2012.
The first room looked like it hadn't been cleaned... Like within this decade! Holes in the sheets. The bathrooms look like they need to be destroyed. Mold and mildew growth for years. I returned to the front desk to ask if I could see another room. They gladly provided me with another room key. Unfortunately, it wasn't the exception it was the rule! Same disgusting conditions in the second room. Wires hanging out everywhere. I decided the reviews were correct! Got my money back and left. Disgusting pit that the health department should shut down! Avoid this garbage dump. There is a wonderful hotel at the south end of Richfield. A low price with at least cleanliness standards!

Room Tip: Don't stay here ever! Disgusting!
  • Stayed August 2012, travelled solo
2 Thank movinthru78
BHrich, Manager at Nights Inn, responded to this review, 3 December 2013
Hi, movinthru78. We are really sorry to know about the problems you have faced during your stay at our hotel. As now the hotel is run by a new management, we have already made sure all the feedbacks and comments from our customers have been properly addressed. Next time if you are around, I want you to visit our hotel and see the difference. Thank you for your response. Wish you a happy holidays!