“Excellent service!”

Ranked #7 of 13 Hotels in Richfield
Colorado City, Arizona
“Excellent service!”
Reviewed 28 August 2012

The hotel manager and staff have been very hospitable to myself and my colleagues while we stayed here. The accommodations are great, clean and neat in appearance. I would definitely stay here again and would recommend it to anyone!

• Stayed August 2012, travelled on business
ishwar67, Owner at Best Western Richfield Inn, responded to this review, 16 March 2014
Dear Valid Guest
Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be even more
pleasant than the previous one.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Bern, Switzerland
Reviewed 17 August 2012

Maybe I was expecting too much, but after our stay at the Best Western at St. George, this Best Western was a bit of a disappointment. When we arrived, no one was at the front desk, only after ringing the bell someone turned up.

The rooms were old and had a stained carpet. The beds were clean, but there was a hair in the shower. It as just one hair but when you can clearly see it, one might think that the rooms are not properly cleaned.

The breakfast was VERY basic, the coffee was just lukewarm and there were practically no tables for the guests (we ate our breakfast on the couch of the lobby). Probably would not stay again.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank Simon K
My name is Ishwar Chaudhari and I am the General Manager of Best Western Richfield inn. We sincerely apologies for our Guest for inconvient stay in our property, But even though we will sincerely take this complain and apologize for the guest.

Travellers are raving about these Richfield hotels

Phoenix, Arizona
Reviewed 17 August 2012

We stayed here at this Best Western location because of the convenience on the road on our way home to Phoenix. This hotel is so poorly run. Management does not have communications skills.... nor do they know how to be helpful. I left my phone charger in the room. I know for 100% sure I left it there. I called them within 6 hrs of checking out and I was given the run around. They told me to call back that evening. After several days of phone calls and them being so vague I gave up. They do not have actual maids that clean the rooms... they have the desk clerk, pool boy and janitor. They do not have a lost and found dept. They will not answer any of your questions. I know I left my phone charger in the room when I checked out.... yet they refuse to mail it back to me... I told them I would pay the expense of mailing. Do not stay at this hotel!!! It is run by inept, inconsiderate, rude people.

Room Tip: After staying here.... I found out several people had complained about bed bugs. Stay elsewhere.
  • Stayed August 2012, travelled on business
2 Thank sheila h
Vacaville, California
Reviewed 10 August 2012

Right off the freeway, easy to get to, yet quiet!! Great King Bed, spacious room.Plenty of outlets for phones and stuff. Quiet refrigerator, comfortable bed. Indoor pool and spa. NICE, Nice place to stay. We'd stay here again.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled as a couple
Fort Collins, Colorado, United States
Reviewed 25 July 2012

We enjoyed this motel from the minute we walked in. The front desk attendant was a commedian, very helpful, and very efficient. The rooms we rented were nice sized and spotless, the bathrooms were very clean, the grounds well kept, and the beds comfortable. The continental breakfast wasn't fancy but was adequate. This is a great place to stay for the traveler passing through and a great price as well.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 July 2012

We checked in around 2am ready to sleep. My son climbed into bed and was getting settled in when he decided he was hot and pushed the sheets down. He noticed a stain and asked what it was. It was a very large blood stain in the middle of the bed. When i approached the front desk staff, he asked if i would like a set of sheets to change the bed. Instead i demanded a clean room. When I spoke with the manager in the morning, he didn't even offer an apology until we began harping on the fact that it was completely unsanitay.

• Stayed July 2012
1 Thank Ride4kicks
Lake Forest, California
Reviewed 9 July 2012

The hotel was very nice. It was clean and very comfortable. I loved the property. The service was very nice. The breakfast was perfect. I would love to stay here again

• Stayed July 2012, travelled on business