“Stay Here!”

Best Western Richfield Inn
Ranked #7 of 13 Hotels in Richfield
Reviewed 14 April 2014

This place has a helpful professional staff, a nice breakfast but best of all clean, quiet & comfortable rooms at a great price. I had booked for the following night because I was overtired from traveling, so when I arrived the manager fixed my mistake and checked to make sure I had the right nights for my next hotel stay. I've stayed at many hotels and this one was perfect for what I needed.

Room Tip: This hotel is close to the 70 but far enough away that I think all the rooms are quiet. Subway sand...
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
hh1008, Owner at Best Western Richfield Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2014

Dear Valid Guest
Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be even more

There are newer reviews for Best Western Richfield Inn

Reviewed 8 April 2014

I stayed here on business, and told the management I would need a later check out time, and being a diamond member of Best Western, we are allowed a 1:00 PM checkout time. I was told it would not be a problem. I arrived at 1:30 and was told I would be charged for an additional day. After trying to explain that I had been given the ok, by the same guy who was checking me out, he said no. He said he had no one to clean the room. I was not happy at all, after being lied to by the manager. When I went to get my bags and clothes from the room, I discovered the room had in fact been cleaned and ready for the new quests to arrive. After bringing this to the management, he still refused to credit me the one night. So im in dispute with my credit card company, to fight this charge. I guess this place doesn't get much business, so they have to find a way to steal money from their customers one way or another. Do not stay here!! there are a few other great hotel chains to stay at!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Mike W
hh1008, Owner at Best Western Richfield Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2014

My name is Ishwar Chaudhari and I am the General Manager of Best Western Richfield inn. We sincerely apologies for our Guest for inconvient stay in our property, But even though we will sincerely take this complain and apologize for the guest.

Reviewed 8 April 2014

Hotel staffs were friendly , helpful and flexible with the use of the fitness amenities. Scheduled use of fitness amenities were posted, but we wanted to use it earlier and they let us. They are so accomodating to our needs. Never happened in other hotels that we have stayed in the past.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 7 April 2014

I enjoyed a brief stay in a hotel room that could accommodate my large family. The facilities had a nice pool/spa area. In addition, the hotel was easily accessible from the highway. The staff went out of their way to ensure our stay was pleasant (specifically, they helped correct a reservation error that would have cost me significantly).

Reviewed 5 April 2014

The shower curtain was urine stained and smelled terrible. The towels were dirty and just turned over so you could not see the filth. The clerk raised his voice to me and was overly discourteous. I will never stay here again and I will never recommend this hotel to anyone! Best Western is my preference when I travel but this was by far the worst hotel from any chain I have ever stayed at!

1  Thank Diana K

Reviewed 2 April 2014

We recently took a family trip from California to Colorado. Richfield was roughly half way so we booked our room. It is not a Four Seasons so don't expect one. The Rooms were clean and the personal were friendly and helpful. (one member of our group had lost there phone charger in Co. and the guy at the front desk lent us his over night) We stayed there 2 nights 1 night going and 1 night coming home. The breakfast room is small but had everything we would want in a free comp breakfast. We took advantage of the indoor pool and spa on our way home it was nice. We will use is as a stop over for future trips.

Reviewed 16 March 2014

WARNING! I give this hotel such a low rating not because of cleanliness, although that could have been better, nor because of comfort, which also could be improved, but because of hospitality. I was witness to one of the most astonishing scenes that I think I've ever observed. As I entered the breakfast area a young mother was on her hands and knees cleaning up the floor. Her toddler had thrown up and she had cleaned it up. She picked up her child and walked to the front desk. I heard her say very nicely to the male desk clerk "My baby just threw up in the breakfast room. You might want to clean...." She was immediately interrupted by the clerk who told her "You baby poop or puck, you clean!" She tried to explain to him that she'd already cleaned it up and that he may want to sanitize, but he kept interrupting her. The lady's husband joined her and tried again to explain that the mess had been cleaned up but the clerk told him "It's not my job to clean up after your child. You think I'm a slave?" By this time others, including myself, had stepped out to try to make sense of what was going on. I was astonished that this man was behaving so incredibly hostile. They tried to get him to come and see that it had been cleaned and he refused. Then he told them to leave or he would call the police. This is when I stepped in a asked for a manager. He told me that he was the owner and that he wasn't going to talk to me. I took one of his business cards from the desk and as I was returning to my room he was yelling, "You just jealous, you all just jealous!" It was bizarre! Strangest thing I've ever seen. The rest of the staff were pleasant, as described by others who have posted reviews, but the management seems to be lacking in their customer service training. I would have to advise anyone to avoid this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank greensjunction
ishwar67, Owner at Best Western Richfield Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2014