“Amazing hospitality”

Ranked #7 of 13 Hotels in Richfield
Roy, Utah
“Amazing hospitality”
Reviewed 15 April 2014 via mobile

I stay in hotels on the road VERY FREQUENTLY. Last night when my brother and I rode in late on Harleys, it was COLD and we were beyond exhausted. I was looking forward to a hot shower and a soft pillow. The guy at the front desk, the owner I believe, offered his own car to go get food! Wow. I was shocked. Comfortable room especially for the price! Pleasantly impressed

Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
hh1008, Owner at Best Western Richfield Inn, responded to this review, 17 April 2014
Dear Valid Guest
Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be even more
pleasant than the previous one.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Arroyo Grande, CA
Reviewed 14 April 2014

This place has a helpful professional staff, a nice breakfast but best of all clean, quiet & comfortable rooms at a great price. I had booked for the following night because I was overtired from traveling, so when I arrived the manager fixed my mistake and checked to make sure I had the right nights for my next hotel stay. I've stayed at many hotels and this one was perfect for what I needed.

Room Tip: This hotel is close to the 70 but far enough away that I think all the rooms are quiet. Subway sand...
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Merced, United States
Reviewed 8 April 2014

I stayed here on business, and told the management I would need a later check out time, and being a diamond member of Best Western, we are allowed a 1:00 PM checkout time. I was told it would not be a problem. I arrived at 1:30 and was told I would be charged for an additional day. After trying to explain that I had been given the ok, by the same guy who was checking me out, he said no. He said he had no one to clean the room. I was not happy at all, after being lied to by the manager. When I went to get my bags and clothes from the room, I discovered the room had in fact been cleaned and ready for the new quests to arrive. After bringing this to the management, he still refused to credit me the one night. So im in dispute with my credit card company, to fight this charge. I guess this place doesn't get much business, so they have to find a way to steal money from their customers one way or another. Do not stay here!! there are a few other great hotel chains to stay at!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business

1 Thank Mike W
hh1008, Owner at Best Western Richfield Inn, responded to this review, 12 April 2014
My name is Ishwar Chaudhari and I am the General Manager of Best Western Richfield inn. We sincerely apologies for our Guest for inconvient stay in our property, But even though we will sincerely take this complain and apologize for the guest.

Travellers are raving about these Richfield hotels

Lakewood, United States
Reviewed 8 April 2014

Hotel staffs were friendly , helpful and flexible with the use of the fitness amenities. Scheduled use of fitness amenities were posted, but we wanted to use it earlier and they let us. They are so accomodating to our needs. Never happened in other hotels that we have stayed in the past.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple

Los Angeles, United States
Reviewed 7 April 2014

I enjoyed a brief stay in a hotel room that could accommodate my large family. The facilities had a nice pool/spa area. In addition, the hotel was easily accessible from the highway. The staff went out of their way to ensure our stay was pleasant (specifically, they helped correct a reservation error that would have cost me significantly).

Evans, United States
Reviewed 5 April 2014

The shower curtain was urine stained and smelled terrible. The towels were dirty and just turned over so you could not see the filth. The clerk raised his voice to me and was overly discourteous. I will never stay here again and I will never recommend this hotel to anyone! Best Western is my preference when I travel but this was by far the worst hotel from any chain I have ever stayed at!

1 Thank Diana K
Palm Springs, California
Reviewed 2 April 2014

We recently took a family trip from California to Colorado. Richfield was roughly half way so we booked our room. It is not a Four Seasons so don't expect one. The Rooms were clean and the personal were friendly and helpful. (one member of our group had lost there phone charger in Co. and the guy at the front desk lent us his over night) We stayed there 2 nights 1 night going and 1 night coming home. The breakfast room is small but had everything we would want in a free comp breakfast. We took advantage of the indoor pool and spa on our way home it was nice. We will use is as a stop over for future trips.