“Great stay!”

Ranked #7 of 13 Hotels in Richfield
Madison
“Great stay!”
Reviewed 4 July 2014

After a long day on the road this hotel was terrific for our family of 4 and our dog. Clean, comfortable, friendly, and close to a nice restaurant. Our children enjoyed the pool as well. Thank you for a great stay!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
hh1008, Owner at Best Western Richfield Inn, responded to this review, 8 July 2014
Dear Valid Guest
Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be even more
pleasant than the previous one.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Reviewed 4 July 2014

Do NOT stay here. First room had terrible odor. Second room was not up to hotel standards. Sheets and pillow cases had not been changed. They had dark hairs and stains on them. One pillow had a blood stain and another pillow case had a live bug in it. Blankets and bed covers were dirty and stained. Manager and staff came to the room and changed sheets and pillow cases but refused to refund our money. Manager commented "I think your house is more cleaner than every body else." He stated that he did not care if we complained to Best Western. Also said he does not like Best Western. We won't be staying here again.

• Stayed July 2014
1 Thank Greg K
My name is Ishwar Chaudhari and I am the General Manager of Best Western Richfield inn. We sincerely apologies for our Guest for inconvient stay in our property, But even though we will sincerely take this complain and apologize for the guest.

Travellers are raving about these Richfield hotels

Casper, United States
Reviewed 1 July 2014

I would not stay here again. Front desk employees were rude, spoke a different language, held on to my driver's license even when I asked for it back. Indicated I was not to interrupt their conversation. When I went to breakfast the next morning, I found stale cereal, unappetizing breads and fruits.The room was ok but nothing special.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo

Lahaina
Reviewed 19 June 2014

I would never recommend this hotel or stay here again. It is not up to standard I expect of Best Western. Room had a bad odor and was not as clean as I would. Sheets were too small for bed. Front desk clerk was not helpful and hard to understand. Did not advise of AAA rate until I advised him of lower rates shown on Best Western website. Stay away from this hotel.

1 Thank FredAlvarez
Cozumel, Mexico
Reviewed 15 June 2014

This was the worst stay in a motel I have ever experienced. The staff was rude, argumentative and unresponsive to maintenance and amenity malfunctions in the room. The A/C would not stay on, the tub would not drain, the tables were sticky and dirty, the sheets were the wrong size. It was a nightmare dealing with the manager

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Kathleen150809
denver, United States
Reviewed 12 June 2014

The mattress pad and sheets were too small for the bed. They kept coming off and ended up in the middle of the bed. Not sure if the towels were dirty or just dingy and stained. The staff was nice enough and the room and hotels clean enough.

1 Thank Sharon B
hh1008, Owner at Best Western Richfield Inn, responded to this review, 14 June 2014
Arizona City, Arizona, Usa
Reviewed 12 June 2014

room was fine, continental breakfast only - staff was helpful, however reservation clerk a 800 number did not convey our needs to the motel. We had a room that required us to haul our belongings up two flights of stairs - that is not acceptable for these old folks

1 Thank Del P